Renewed appeal for missing Catfield pensioner
Anthony CarrollNorfolk Constabulary is renewing its appeal for information relating to a pensioner who has been missing from his Norfolk home for nearly six months.Malcolm Goodman, 70, was last seen during the morning of Saturday, September 26 when he left his care home of Hamilton House in Catfield.Anthony Carroll
Norfolk Constabulary is renewing its appeal for information relating to a pensioner who has been missing from his Norfolk home for nearly six months.
Malcolm Goodman, 70, was last seen during the morning of Saturday, September 26 when he left his care home of Hamilton House in Catfield.
The appeal for new information comes as Mr Goodman's son Justin Goodman was due to appear this morning on BBC 1's Missing Live show to make a heartfelt plea for information into his father's disappearance.
Norfolk Constabulary has received a number of believed sightings of Malcolm but unfortunately they have all come to nothing.
You may also want to watch:
Insp Brian Sweeney said: 'With the six month anniversary rapidly approaching we are still keen to speak to anyone who believes they may know where Malcolm is or who may have information that could help us with our investigation.'
Mr Goodman is white, about 5ft 8in to 5ft 9 in tall, of slim build with grey hair. He also has a beard and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing blue flared trousers.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 3 What next for The Birdcage in Norwich?
- 4 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 5 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 6 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 7 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 8 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 9 Norwich bar named among 30 best cocktail spots in UK
- 10 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
When Mr Goodman went missing in September police were very concerned as he may have been in need of his medication. Although he has gone missing before he has normally returned within 24 hours.
Mr Goodman is described as mobile for his age and has links to the Stalham, Ludham and Norwich areas.
Anyone who has any knowledge of his whereabouts or has seen a man fitting the description given should contact Norfolk Constabulary on 0845 4564567.