Renewed appeal for missing Catfield pensioner
Anthony CarrollNorfolk Constabulary is renewing its appeal for information relating to a pensioner who has been missing from his Norfolk home for nearly six months.Malcolm Goodman, 70, was last seen during the morning of Saturday, September 26 when he left his care home of Hamilton House in Catfield.Anthony Carroll
Norfolk Constabulary is renewing its appeal for information relating to a pensioner who has been missing from his Norfolk home for nearly six months.
Malcolm Goodman, 70, was last seen during the morning of Saturday, September 26 when he left his care home of Hamilton House in Catfield.
The appeal for new information comes as Mr Goodman's son Justin Goodman was due to appear this morning on BBC 1's Missing Live show to make a heartfelt plea for information into his father's disappearance.
Norfolk Constabulary has received a number of believed sightings of Malcolm but unfortunately they have all come to nothing.
You may also want to watch:
Insp Brian Sweeney said: 'With the six month anniversary rapidly approaching we are still keen to speak to anyone who believes they may know where Malcolm is or who may have information that could help us with our investigation.'
Mr Goodman is white, about 5ft 8in to 5ft 9 in tall, of slim build with grey hair. He also has a beard and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing blue flared trousers.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 5 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 6 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 7 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 8 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 9 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 10 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
When Mr Goodman went missing in September police were very concerned as he may have been in need of his medication. Although he has gone missing before he has normally returned within 24 hours.
Mr Goodman is described as mobile for his age and has links to the Stalham, Ludham and Norwich areas.
Anyone who has any knowledge of his whereabouts or has seen a man fitting the description given should contact Norfolk Constabulary on 0845 4564567.