Norwich brewery could screen family friendly films
- Credit: Archant
A brewery on the edge of Norwich could screen family films if a licensing bid goes ahead.
Redwell Brewing has applied to vary its premises licence for Three Arches Brewing, trading as Redwell Brewing, which is based at The Arches in Bracondale, just in Trowse. If granted, it will see them extend the times they are able to sell alcohol from their tap room bar to 12pm to 11pm on Fridays and Saturday sand 12pm to 10pm on Sundays.
In the application, they say that realistically they expect to call last orders at 9.45pm on Friday and Saturdays and 7.45pm on Sundays and bank holidays.
You may also want to watch:
And it will also see them able to screen 'family friendly' films in the building from 5pm to 8pm on Fridays and 12pm to 8pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
It says: 'We would like to include in our programme the showing of family friendly films. The only music will be within the film.'
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 3 Eight men arrested after multiple stabbing in Norwich
- 4 Charity boss in battle with driver who keeps nicking loading space
- 5 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 6 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef
- 7 Tenants living in freezing, dark flats after power went out FIVE days ago
- 8 Owner of popular bakery rushed into intensive care 120 miles from home
- 9 Speed signs to FINALLY be installed at 'accident hotspot'
- 10 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
Anyone wishing to make a representation in relation to the application can write to the licensing team at Norwich City Council by Friday, October 19.