Norwich brewery could screen family friendly films
- Credit: Archant
A brewery on the edge of Norwich could screen family films if a licensing bid goes ahead.
Redwell Brewing has applied to vary its premises licence for Three Arches Brewing, trading as Redwell Brewing, which is based at The Arches in Bracondale, just in Trowse. If granted, it will see them extend the times they are able to sell alcohol from their tap room bar to 12pm to 11pm on Fridays and Saturday sand 12pm to 10pm on Sundays.
In the application, they say that realistically they expect to call last orders at 9.45pm on Friday and Saturdays and 7.45pm on Sundays and bank holidays.
You may also want to watch:
And it will also see them able to screen 'family friendly' films in the building from 5pm to 8pm on Fridays and 12pm to 8pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
It says: 'We would like to include in our programme the showing of family friendly films. The only music will be within the film.'
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 3 Men ran over roofs to flee police after Norwich cannabis factory raid
- 4 Why Norwich must stop Debenhams becoming city centre black hole
- 5 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 6 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 7 Langleys toy shop building for rent for £45,000 a year
- 8 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 9 Hopes for a summer reopening of popular park café
- 10 CCTV shows man who used stolen bank card at three Norwich stores
Anyone wishing to make a representation in relation to the application can write to the licensing team at Norwich City Council by Friday, October 19.