Norwich brewery could screen family friendly films
- Credit: Archant
A brewery on the edge of Norwich could screen family films if a licensing bid goes ahead.
Redwell Brewing has applied to vary its premises licence for Three Arches Brewing, trading as Redwell Brewing, which is based at The Arches in Bracondale, just in Trowse. If granted, it will see them extend the times they are able to sell alcohol from their tap room bar to 12pm to 11pm on Fridays and Saturday sand 12pm to 10pm on Sundays.
In the application, they say that realistically they expect to call last orders at 9.45pm on Friday and Saturdays and 7.45pm on Sundays and bank holidays.
And it will also see them able to screen 'family friendly' films in the building from 5pm to 8pm on Fridays and 12pm to 8pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
It says: 'We would like to include in our programme the showing of family friendly films. The only music will be within the film.'
- 1 'Barcelona-style' redevelopment of Next store mooted
- 2 5 affordable homes for first-time buyers currently for sale in Norwich
- 3 Sweet Briar Road 'still on track' to reopen by end of May
- 4 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 5 House swap sees woman move into home infested with fleas
- 6 9 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in Norwich
- 7 We built this city: Meet the firm behind some of Norwich's famous landmarks
- 8 Is this fish and chip-themed afternoon tea the perfect Jubilee treat?
- 9 Rumours Sweet Briar Road will close again QUASHED by council
- 10 Your chance to meet The Bill star who has moved to Norfolk
Anyone wishing to make a representation in relation to the application can write to the licensing team at Norwich City Council by Friday, October 19.