This is when you can see the Red Arrows over Norwich
- Credit: Nick Butcher
The Red Arrows will be using Norwich Airport as the base for its Clacton Airshow appearance today and tomorrow.
SaxonAir are handling the famous RAF aerobatics team at Norwich Airport as the team makes its way to and from the Essex airshow.
The planes are set to arrive at Norwich Airport at 12.30pm today (August 23) before departing for the air show at 2.46pm.
The planes will return to Norwich Airport at 3.35pm.
Tomorrow (August 24) the Red Arrows will depart Norwich airport at 12.46pm for the second day of the air show.
You may also want to watch:
They will arrive back at Norwich Airport at 1.35pm before departing for Exeter at 3.45pm.
The Red Arrows wowed the crowds at the Cromer Carnival last week with a dazzling display.
The Royal Air Force aerobatic team shot into the skies over the north Norfolk resort town to mark the high point of Cromer's festival week.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 5 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 6 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 7 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 8 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 9 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 10 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
Thousands of people flocked to the seafront to secure the best vantage point, as the skilled squad of Hawk fast jets whirled, twirled and roared away, often leaving smoke trails of red, white and blue in their glorious wake.
Will you be looking out for the distinctive planes? Let us know in the comments.