This is when you can see the Red Arrows over Norwich
- Credit: Nick Butcher
The Red Arrows will be using Norwich Airport as the base for its Clacton Airshow appearance today and tomorrow.
SaxonAir are handling the famous RAF aerobatics team at Norwich Airport as the team makes its way to and from the Essex airshow.
The planes are set to arrive at Norwich Airport at 12.30pm today (August 23) before departing for the air show at 2.46pm.
The planes will return to Norwich Airport at 3.35pm.
Tomorrow (August 24) the Red Arrows will depart Norwich airport at 12.46pm for the second day of the air show.
You may also want to watch:
They will arrive back at Norwich Airport at 1.35pm before departing for Exeter at 3.45pm.
The Red Arrows wowed the crowds at the Cromer Carnival last week with a dazzling display.
The Royal Air Force aerobatic team shot into the skies over the north Norfolk resort town to mark the high point of Cromer's festival week.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 3 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 4 What next for The Birdcage in Norwich?
- 5 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 6 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 7 Norwich bar named among 30 best cocktail spots in UK
- 8 Car collides with bus near petrol station on Dereham Road
- 9 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 10 Neighbours of award-winning council estate blighted by rubbish and rats
Thousands of people flocked to the seafront to secure the best vantage point, as the skilled squad of Hawk fast jets whirled, twirled and roared away, often leaving smoke trails of red, white and blue in their glorious wake.
Will you be looking out for the distinctive planes? Let us know in the comments.