Where to see the Red Arrows in Norwich
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
The Red Arrows will be visible over Norwich on Thursday.
They will be stopping at Norwich Airport at around 9am, approaching from the northwest.
The Red Arrows will leave the airport at approximately 11.40am, flying south to pass over Mile Cross, Heigham Grove, and West Norwich, and will follow Ipswich Road out of the city.
They will then arrive back in at around 12.30pm, again approaching from the northwest into the airport.
In the late afternoon, the Arrows will come back over Norwich, taking the same route as the late morning flight.
You may also want to watch:
They will take off at around 3pm, and will come back taking the same route again from the south, into Norwich airport at around 3.50pm.
The Red Arrows are using Norwich Airport as a base before a display at Clacton Air Show. They are being handled by Saxon Air whilst in Norwich.
- 1 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 3 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 4 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 5 'Lives are at risk'-Patients' concerns over surgery appointment struggles
- 6 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 7 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 8 One of Norwich's most photographed homes is up for sale
- 9 All of Norwich's Christmas opening hours
- 10 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
Their flight path will take them across other areas of Norfolk including Long Stratton, Great Snoring, and Burnham Thorpe.