TELL US: Has your life changed because of the pandemic?
- Credit: Archant
The world finally feels like it's getting back to normal.
Kids are back in lessons, offices are seeing staff filter back in, and shoppers are going without a mask.
And yet the after effects of the pandemic are still far from wearing off.
That is why the Evening News is launching a new project to learn how lockdown has changed readers' lives.
We want to know how the pandemic has affected you and your outlook on life.
With that in mind, we have created this survey which should take around 10 minutes.
Questions cover the likes of mental health and fitness, through to spending and saving habits and travel.
- 1 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 2 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 3 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 4 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout
- 5 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 6 Teenage stabbing was 'rival gang revenge’ for YouTube videos
- 7 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 8 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 9 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 10 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
We will publish the results in the coming weeks.