TELL US: Has your life changed because of the pandemic?
- Credit: Archant
The world finally feels like it's getting back to normal.
Kids are back in lessons, offices are seeing staff filter back in, and shoppers are going without a mask.
And yet the after effects of the pandemic are still far from wearing off.
That is why the Evening News is launching a new project to learn how lockdown has changed readers' lives.
We want to know how the pandemic has affected you and your outlook on life.
With that in mind, we have created this survey which should take around 10 minutes.
Questions cover the likes of mental health and fitness, through to spending and saving habits and travel.
- 1 Michael McIntyre and Robert Rinder spotted at Carrow Road
- 2 Single mum resorts to sleeping in her car due to 'unlivable' flat
- 3 Norwich man charged with kidnap after posing as a taxi driver
- 4 Team behind Golden Triangle pub take on Edith Cavell in Norwich
- 5 Your chance to meet The Bill star who has moved to Norfolk
- 6 Riverside pub undergoes £80k refurb in time for summer
- 7 Major changes coming to the sale of domestic fuels
- 8 Eleventh McDonald's drive-thru could be set for Norwich
- 9 City burger joint takes beef off the menu
- 10 Party in the Park coming to Norwich with global food, stalls and music
We will publish the results in the coming weeks.