Reader Letter: There is widespread opposition to Trump
- Credit: Ian Burt
One reader thinks Trump represents a dangerous right wing agenda. What do you think?
The EDP seems to provide a ready platform for the extremely right wing views of Mr Paul Milner (EDP, July 16).
It seems that he is quite happy with the bizarre deportment, behaviour and economics and anti-environmental policies of President Trump.
The general thrust of the letter has a so called anti-left bias, forgetting that many different people are genuinely opposed to someone who is supposed to be leader of the free world.
It is good that this opposition is there because we are dealing here with a very dangerous right wing agenda.
You may also want to watch:
This opposition includes many supporters of the conservative and republican political parties and indeed those of no particular political persuasion at all.
Do you agree with our reader? Let us know in the comments below or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Ex-Canaries striker seals Championship move
- 2 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 3 Revealed: New Anglia Square talks take place
- 4 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 5 New bid to limit city centre offices being turned into flats
- 6 New hotel could 'destroy character of Norwich Lanes'
- 7 Big screen unveiled in pub garden for England's Auld Enemy clash
- 8 'Dull as dishwater' - Fans in Norwich pub react to draw
- 9 Community shock after teenager knocked unconscious as robbers steal trainers
- 10 Have you visited any of these 'haunted' ruins in Norwich?