Reader Letter: There is widespread opposition to Trump
- Credit: Ian Burt
One reader thinks Trump represents a dangerous right wing agenda. What do you think?
The EDP seems to provide a ready platform for the extremely right wing views of Mr Paul Milner (EDP, July 16).
It seems that he is quite happy with the bizarre deportment, behaviour and economics and anti-environmental policies of President Trump.
The general thrust of the letter has a so called anti-left bias, forgetting that many different people are genuinely opposed to someone who is supposed to be leader of the free world.
It is good that this opposition is there because we are dealing here with a very dangerous right wing agenda.
You may also want to watch:
This opposition includes many supporters of the conservative and republican political parties and indeed those of no particular political persuasion at all.
Do you agree with our reader? Let us know in the comments below or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 2 Number of homes for derelict site could be increased to 200
- 3 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 4 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 5 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 6 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 7 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 8 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 9 Cannabis dealer had more than £8300 in cash stashed away
- 10 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse