Reader Letter: There is widespread opposition to Trump
- Credit: Ian Burt
One reader thinks Trump represents a dangerous right wing agenda. What do you think?
The EDP seems to provide a ready platform for the extremely right wing views of Mr Paul Milner (EDP, July 16).
It seems that he is quite happy with the bizarre deportment, behaviour and economics and anti-environmental policies of President Trump.
The general thrust of the letter has a so called anti-left bias, forgetting that many different people are genuinely opposed to someone who is supposed to be leader of the free world.
It is good that this opposition is there because we are dealing here with a very dangerous right wing agenda.
You may also want to watch:
This opposition includes many supporters of the conservative and republican political parties and indeed those of no particular political persuasion at all.
Do you agree with our reader? Let us know in the comments below or write to us at email@example.com
- 1 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 2 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 3 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 4 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 5 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 6 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 7 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
- 8 Norwich man wanted by police
- 9 Norwich man in court over more than 84,000 indecent images
- 10 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home