Reader Letter: Jarrold is our Harrods
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
One reader thinks the department store is a beacon of quality. What do you think?
I have thought for several months now that our only remaining privately-owned store, Jarrold, is may one suggest, the 'Harrods' of Norwich. It is such a pleasure to enter this delightful store by whichever entrance you choose.
I suggest that in the very competitive market of the big national stores it is not easy to keep up with the modern trends and prices.
Jarrold, to their enormous credit, has managed and continued to manage this, it could be said with great success, to do this which must be a challenge.
Well done Jarrold, long may you continue to thrive.
You may also want to watch:
Do you agree with our reader? Let us know in the comments below or write to us at email@example.com
- 1 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 2 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 3 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 4 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 5 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 6 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash
- 7 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 8 Plans to remove crossing in £440k works branded 'crazy' by councillors
- 9 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
- 10 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m