Reader Letter: Jarrold is our Harrods
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
One reader thinks the department store is a beacon of quality. What do you think?
I have thought for several months now that our only remaining privately-owned store, Jarrold, is may one suggest, the 'Harrods' of Norwich. It is such a pleasure to enter this delightful store by whichever entrance you choose.
I suggest that in the very competitive market of the big national stores it is not easy to keep up with the modern trends and prices.
Jarrold, to their enormous credit, has managed and continued to manage this, it could be said with great success, to do this which must be a challenge.
Well done Jarrold, long may you continue to thrive.
You may also want to watch:
Do you agree with our reader? Let us know in the comments below or write to us at email@example.com
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 5 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 6 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 7 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 8 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 9 Norwich man wanted by police
- 10 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?