Reader Letter: Thank you for helping my husband after fall in Norwich
- Credit: citizenside.com
On the night of Monday, March 20 my husband, who is in his 90s and very frail, and I were entering the Salvation Army Citadel in St Giles when my husband lost his balance and fell, pulling me over, too.
A young couple across the street immediately came over to help him up, and help him into the hall. Some more young men who saw also came to help.
One rescued his specs from the road; someone went into the hall to get a chair.
We were so grateful for their help, and wish publicly to thank them.
After a good night's sleep we are both none the worse.
You may also want to watch:
Norah Chown, Newlands Estate, Bacton.
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 3 What 45,000 new homes will mean for our city
- 4 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 5 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 6 'A very easy Brexit win' - Traders have say on imperial measures change
- 7 Impact of T-Rex trail revealed as sculptures leave city
- 8 Five of the most expensive properties for rent in Norwich
- 9 Man arrested after assaulting three police officers outside Popworld
- 10 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident