Reader Letter: Thank you for helping my husband after fall in Norwich
- Credit: citizenside.com
On the night of Monday, March 20 my husband, who is in his 90s and very frail, and I were entering the Salvation Army Citadel in St Giles when my husband lost his balance and fell, pulling me over, too.
A young couple across the street immediately came over to help him up, and help him into the hall. Some more young men who saw also came to help.
One rescued his specs from the road; someone went into the hall to get a chair.
We were so grateful for their help, and wish publicly to thank them.
After a good night's sleep we are both none the worse.
You may also want to watch:
Norah Chown, Newlands Estate, Bacton.
- 1 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 2 Number of homes for derelict site could be increased to 200
- 3 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 4 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 5 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 6 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 7 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 8 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 9 Cannabis dealer had more than £8300 in cash stashed away
- 10 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse