Reader Letter: Thank you for helping my husband after fall in Norwich
- Credit: citizenside.com
On the night of Monday, March 20 my husband, who is in his 90s and very frail, and I were entering the Salvation Army Citadel in St Giles when my husband lost his balance and fell, pulling me over, too.
A young couple across the street immediately came over to help him up, and help him into the hall. Some more young men who saw also came to help.
One rescued his specs from the road; someone went into the hall to get a chair.
We were so grateful for their help, and wish publicly to thank them.
After a good night's sleep we are both none the worse.
You may also want to watch:
Norah Chown, Newlands Estate, Bacton.
- 1 Six schools in Norwich area closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 2 Wensum Wonderland launching this Christmas with ice rink, market and rides
- 3 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 4 Gonzo's bar saved and set to reopen after funding deal agreed
- 5 Six new coronavirus deaths confirmed at Norfolk hospital
- 6 Town to shine this Christmas
- 7 Thousands of jobs at risk as Debenhams faces closure
- 8 Open all hours? Retailers say no thanks to 24/7 shopping
- 9 An ‘Après Ski’ inspired food and drink event is coming to Norwich
- 10 Norwich water supply hit for second day running