Reader Letter: Carol concert was a real treat
- Credit: citizenside.com
Letter writer Jan Barrington enjoyed a concert at St Peter Mancroft Church.
Wow, what a treat I spent Saturday evening (December 2) in St Peter Mancroft Church where Thorpe St Andrew School choir and orchestra had a superb carol concert.
I am sure they get better and better every year.
The soloists were fantastic and the teachers and pupils must have put in so much time into rehearsals and practice.
I would like to thank you all for my invitation I really enjoyed it.
You may also want to watch:
Well done everybody.
- 1 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 2 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 3 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 4 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 5 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 6 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash
- 7 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 8 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
- 9 Plans to remove crossing in £440k works branded 'crazy' by councillors
- 10 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m