Reader Letter: Carol concert was a real treat
- Credit: citizenside.com
Letter writer Jan Barrington enjoyed a concert at St Peter Mancroft Church.
Wow, what a treat I spent Saturday evening (December 2) in St Peter Mancroft Church where Thorpe St Andrew School choir and orchestra had a superb carol concert.
I am sure they get better and better every year.
The soloists were fantastic and the teachers and pupils must have put in so much time into rehearsals and practice.
I would like to thank you all for my invitation I really enjoyed it.
You may also want to watch:
Well done everybody.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 5 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 6 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 7 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 8 Norwich man wanted by police
- 9 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 10 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station