Reader Letter: We must remember airmen who gave their lives
- Credit: Archant
One reader thinks it's important to show gratitude to those who served the Royal Air Force. What do you think?
Every year that Norwich has the chance to help the Armed Forces there is little mentioned either in the press or local television.
The weeks before the Great Yarmouth Air Show, the Royal Norfolk Show and the Old Buckenham Air Show there are weeks of publicity, this year we even had to share the Forum with an antiques fair, and outside an interruption from an NHS rally.
Most of the servicemen who were there on Saturday served this country well and deserved some courtesy, this being the 100 years of the forming of the Royal Air Force.
We must remember all those airmen who gave their lives for this country which seems to have been forgotten over the years.
You may also want to watch:
Do you agree with our reader? Let us know in the comments below or write to us at email@example.com
- 1 Ex-Canaries striker seals Championship move
- 2 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 3 Revealed: New Anglia Square talks take place
- 4 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 5 New bid to limit city centre offices being turned into flats
- 6 New hotel could 'destroy character of Norwich Lanes'
- 7 Big screen unveiled in pub garden for England's Auld Enemy clash
- 8 'Dull as dishwater' - Fans in Norwich pub react to draw
- 9 Community shock after teenager knocked unconscious as robbers steal trainers
- 10 Have you visited any of these 'haunted' ruins in Norwich?