Reader Letter: We must remember airmen who gave their lives
- Credit: Archant
One reader thinks it's important to show gratitude to those who served the Royal Air Force. What do you think?
Every year that Norwich has the chance to help the Armed Forces there is little mentioned either in the press or local television.
The weeks before the Great Yarmouth Air Show, the Royal Norfolk Show and the Old Buckenham Air Show there are weeks of publicity, this year we even had to share the Forum with an antiques fair, and outside an interruption from an NHS rally.
Most of the servicemen who were there on Saturday served this country well and deserved some courtesy, this being the 100 years of the forming of the Royal Air Force.
We must remember all those airmen who gave their lives for this country which seems to have been forgotten over the years.
You may also want to watch:
Do you agree with our reader? Let us know in the comments below or write to us at email@example.com
- 1 Public consultation launched over proposed 1,600 home development
- 2 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 3 'It came out of the blue': Chinese takeaway gets one-star hygiene rating
- 4 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 5 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 6 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 7 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 8 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 9 Terror for tenants as yobs smash their way into flats
- 10 Windows left with cracks after mystery bang heard in Norwich