Reader Letter: Track near Drayton Road Aldi needs a footbridge
One reader thinks people are in danger of falling into the dike with the current track. What do you think?
I often see adults and children walking along a hazardous and mucky dirt track, beside a dike, from Dolphin Footpath to Aldi/Home Bargains car park in Norwich.
May I suggest that the council (with contributions from Aldi/Home Bargains) erect a small footbridge
which crosses the dike directly from Marriotts Way to the car park of the shops.
This would enhance the safety of the adults and children from the Heigham Street district who are in danger of falling into the dike on their present journey.
You may also want to watch:
Such a bridge would also benefit the shops because some of the public who pass along the cycle path may pop in for sandwiches and refreshments and groceries as also would some of those people from Andersons Meadow and perhaps Costessey and Hellesdon.
A bridge would also benefit the staff of the shops who now use the present dangerous path.
- 1 NCFC transfer rumours: Canaries make approach to re-sign Skipp
- 2 9 of the best farm shops in Norfolk
- 3 Almost £2m spent on homes and land blighted by NDR Western Link
- 4 'It wasn't the best fit' - Aarons on the January bid that City turned down
- 5 Bid to turn Norwich pub into health clinic
- 6 Covid roadmap: What can you do from today?
- 7 Pictures show huge yacht navigating Norfolk roads
- 8 Fresh questions over 'Japanese restaurant' in Norwich home
- 9 Boost for outdoor drinking and dining when Covid restrictions ease
- 10 Lord Mayor's Celebration 2021 cancelled
Do you agree with our reader? Let us know in the comments below or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org