Reader Letter: Is Norwich City Council planning to dig up every road in Norwich?
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Is Norwich City Council planning to dig up every single road in Norfolk, especially in Norwich, this year?
I thought funds were tight and there is a need to save £22 million.
The opposite seems to be the case when it comes to roadworks - they appear to be simply swimming in money. But have they got their priorities right?
I hope the needs of the disabled and vulnerable are being put before the needs of cyclists - oh but that's a different budget isn't it? Or is it?
Surely it all comes out of the same pot in the end?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 7 Masterplan for 4,000-homes Colman's regeneration to go on show
- 8 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 9 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners
- 10 Teen motorcyclist taken to hospital after crash with bus in Norwich