Reader Letter: Is Norwich City Council planning to dig up every road in Norwich?
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Is Norwich City Council planning to dig up every single road in Norfolk, especially in Norwich, this year?
I thought funds were tight and there is a need to save £22 million.
The opposite seems to be the case when it comes to roadworks - they appear to be simply swimming in money. But have they got their priorities right?
I hope the needs of the disabled and vulnerable are being put before the needs of cyclists - oh but that's a different budget isn't it? Or is it?
Surely it all comes out of the same pot in the end?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 2 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 5 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 6 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 7 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 8 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 9 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 10 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle