Reader letter: Here are some solutions to the free Norwich Tesco bus issue
- Credit: Danny Douglas
I was reading your online comments earlier this week re stopping the Blue Boar Lane Tesco free bus. Here are some solutions:
1) Cut out the Thorpe run.
2) Passengers to pay £1 each way.
3) Let the bus run twice a week, say Saturdays and Tuesdays.
4) Use a minibus apart from Bank Holidays, especially in the run-up to Christmas.
5) Just do the busy stops in Catton.
It makes me wonder how those against the free bus do their shopping?
- 1 Chim chim, I do! Couple tie the knot in Mary Poppins-themed wedding
- 2 Military helicopters spotted flying over Norfolk
- 3 Family sue Wetherspoon after man falls to death in city pub
- 4 See inside 'stunning' flat overlooking Norwich Market
- 5 Are you the mystery Norwich builder Peter Crouch is searching for?
- 6 All-you-can-eat Chinese buffet at Riverside closes
- 7 Blanket ban: Standing room only for Simply Red fans
- 8 Train evacuated after hitting horse on Norwich to Diss line
- 9 Missing Taverham man found safe and well
- 10 Hidden 90-acre wildlife haven in city secured after £600k investment
M Jackson,Sale Road, Norwich