Reader letter: Here are some solutions to the free Norwich Tesco bus issue
- Credit: Danny Douglas
I was reading your online comments earlier this week re stopping the Blue Boar Lane Tesco free bus. Here are some solutions:
1) Cut out the Thorpe run.
2) Passengers to pay £1 each way.
3) Let the bus run twice a week, say Saturdays and Tuesdays.
4) Use a minibus apart from Bank Holidays, especially in the run-up to Christmas.
You may also want to watch:
5) Just do the busy stops in Catton.
It makes me wonder how those against the free bus do their shopping?
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 'I'd be utterly lost without it' - Family told to dig up vegetable patch
- 3 Calls for 'white elephant' bus lane to be opened for emergencies
- 4 Hospital confirms two patients have died from Covid
- 5 Cafe in historic park pavilion to reopen after £36,000 renovation
- 6 More than 70 speeding drivers snared in police day of action
- 7 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 8 Shoe shop founded in 1857 closes down
- 9 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 10 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
M Jackson,Sale Road, Norwich