Reader letter: Here are some solutions to the free Norwich Tesco bus issue
- Credit: Danny Douglas
I was reading your online comments earlier this week re stopping the Blue Boar Lane Tesco free bus. Here are some solutions:
1) Cut out the Thorpe run.
2) Passengers to pay £1 each way.
3) Let the bus run twice a week, say Saturdays and Tuesdays.
4) Use a minibus apart from Bank Holidays, especially in the run-up to Christmas.
You may also want to watch:
5) Just do the busy stops in Catton.
It makes me wonder how those against the free bus do their shopping?
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 3 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 4 Egg-lobbing mob leads police to step up presence in suburb
- 5 7 of the best places to see fireworks in and around Norwich in 2021
- 6 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 7 'They can't get away with it': Petrol boss defiant after spate of crimes
- 8 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 9 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 10 Progress on plan for 4,000 homes near Norwich to be revealed
M Jackson,Sale Road, Norwich