Razorlight to headline gig at Thetford Forest
Rockers Razorlight have been announced as the final headliners to this summer's line-up of gigs Thetford Forest. The band will take to the High Lodge stage on June 14.
One of the key guitar bands of the past decade, Razorlight has shifted over four million albums, sold out arena tours, headlined numerous festivals and appeared on the cover of magazines from NME to Vogue.
Currently working on their fourth album, the previous three; Up All Night, Razorlight and Slipway Fires generated hits like Golden Touch, Rip It Up, Somewhere Else, In The Morning, Wire to Wire and the chart-topping America.
Commenting on the announcement, Razorlight frontman Johnny Borrell said: 'We are very pleased to be doing a gig in Thetford Forest. We like the ethos behind these shows and it will be great to perform our hits alongside new material.'
The announced completes the summer line-up at Thetford. Headliners already announced include Plan B on June 15, Will Young on June 16, Ed Sheeran on July 12 and The Darkness on July 14.
You may also want to watch:
Razorlight tickets, priced �29.50 (subject to booking fee), will go on sale at 9am on February 10 on 03000 680400 or at www.forestry.gov.uk/music
- 1 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 2 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 3 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 4 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 5 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 6 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 7 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 8 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 9 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 10 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school