Quiz of the Week: Can you name Norwich City’s shirt sponsors?
- Credit: Archant
It's back. In keeping with its title, Quiz of the Week has returned, one week after its debut.
Last week, you were challenged to name all of Norwich City's winners of the Barry Butler memorial trophy (player of the season) since 1985.
This week, it's shirt sponsors. From the early 1980s onwards, can you remember the firms whose names adorned City's tops?
All you have to do is type into the box at the top of the quiz the name of a sponsor. You have 10 minutes to get as many answers as you can - or all of them if you are the offspring of Statto and Richard Osman.
Have a go - you might surprise yourself.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Red kite battles with peregrine falcon above Norwich Cathedral
- 3 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 4 Norwich Ikea store excluded from new 'Buy Back' scheme
- 5 Man taken to hospital after assault in Norwich shop
- 6 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 7 Music pub builds outdoor stage to allow gigs for 150 people
- 8 Filipino fried chicken chain Jollibee to open Norwich branch
- 9 Teen in serious condition after bank holiday crash
- 10 Meet Norwich's pub detective shining a light on the city's past