Quiz: How many Norwich City players of the season can you name since 1985?
- Credit: Archant � 2011
Everybody is hungry for a quiz (it seems). So we're feeding that hunger with a new series of weekly quizzes to test your knowledge.
The brilliantly-named Quiz of the Week will include a fair bit of Norwich City and a decent dose of other subjects - including pubs and parks.
We kick off with a bit of generation-spanning Norwich City knowledge. Can you remember who won the Barry Butler memorial trophy for the Canaries from 1985 onwards?
All you have to do is type into the box at the top of the quiz the surname of a player you think was named Norwich City's player of the season (picking up the aforementioned trophy).
You have 10 minutes to get as many answers as you can - or all of them if you are the offspring of Statto and Richard Osman.
You may also want to watch:
Have a go - you might surprise yourself.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Red kite battles with peregrine falcon above Norwich Cathedral
- 3 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 4 Norwich Ikea store excluded from new 'Buy Back' scheme
- 5 Man taken to hospital after assault in Norwich shop
- 6 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 7 Filipino fried chicken chain Jollibee to open Norwich branch
- 8 Music pub builds outdoor stage to allow gigs for 150 people
- 9 Teen in serious condition after bank holiday crash
- 10 Meet Norwich's pub detective shining a light on the city's past