Puppet Theatre to host special choir concert for children’s charity Each
- Credit: Archant
Norwich Puppet Theatre will host a special performance by Rock Choir in aid of the East Anglia's Children's Hospices (Each) charity.
Rock Choir aims to give its 25,000 plus members across the UK an alternative singing experience.
Unlike with traditional choirs, singers are not required to audition or read music, instead working collaboratively, often performing covers of modern songs.
Tal Williams, Each's Norfolk fundraiser, said: 'It's great to be working with Rock Choir as we have a passion for music at Each. Our music therapy sessions are a vital part of our care, enabling our children and families to express their emotions in a creative and fun environment.'
The show will take place at 6.30pm, on Sunday, November 26. Tickets are £15, with all proceeds going to Each.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, and to book, go to www.each.org.uk
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 3 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 4 What next for The Birdcage in Norwich?
- 5 Norwich bar named among 30 best cocktail spots in UK
- 6 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 7 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 8 50,000 home plans go ahead but issues remain
- 9 Car collides with bus near petrol station on Dereham Road
- 10 Neighbours of award-winning council estate blighted by rubbish and rats