Puppet Theatre to host special choir concert for children’s charity Each
- Credit: Archant
Norwich Puppet Theatre will host a special performance by Rock Choir in aid of the East Anglia's Children's Hospices (Each) charity.
Rock Choir aims to give its 25,000 plus members across the UK an alternative singing experience.
Unlike with traditional choirs, singers are not required to audition or read music, instead working collaboratively, often performing covers of modern songs.
Tal Williams, Each's Norfolk fundraiser, said: 'It's great to be working with Rock Choir as we have a passion for music at Each. Our music therapy sessions are a vital part of our care, enabling our children and families to express their emotions in a creative and fun environment.'
The show will take place at 6.30pm, on Sunday, November 26. Tickets are £15, with all proceeds going to Each.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, and to book, go to www.each.org.uk
- 1 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 2 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 3 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 4 New café serves a hundred customers in two hours on opening day
- 5 'Untouchable': People tell how Norwich killer left them in fear of their safety
- 6 This is where you can park for free in Norwich
- 7 WATCH: Bus and cyclist skip red light in city
- 8 Six new cafes and shops coming to Norwich
- 9 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 10 New flights from Norwich Airport to Jersey