Prelude Records in Norwich will be greatly missed
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Whilst I can understand why Andrew Cane has decided to close Prelude Records it is sad.
With an unequalled selection of classical and other recordings, his vast knowledge and the excellent service he has provided, he will be missed by many.
I remember enquiring about a recording which, on checking, he told me was no longer available.
Some months later he telephoned me at home to say the recording had been reissued under another label.
I still enjoy that recording.
You may also want to watch:
How good is that?
It is typical of the service he and his staff provided.
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 3 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 5 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 6 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 7 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
I do hope he will operate a mail order service after he closes.
Terry Rands, Dereham Road, Ovington.