Pre-loved fashion sale at historic landmark
- Credit: Emily Gray Photography
Fashion fans will be able to enjoy different styles and meet new people at a pre-loved sale.
The Fashion Re:Boot is being held at The Narthex, in the Cathedral of St John the Baptist, on Friday, September 28, from 7-10pm.
It is being organised by We Got This - an events group to inspire mums and dads.
The Fashion Re:Boot, which was first held at the cathedral earlier this year, wants to include menswear and children's clothes stalls.
Buyers can browse the stalls between 7-8.30pm and 8.30-10pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for 7-8.30pm admission cost £5 and tickets for the second part of the evening cost £3.50.
It will cost £30 to have a stall.
- 1 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 2 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 3 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 4 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 5 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 6 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 7 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
- 8 Norwich man wanted by police
- 9 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 10 Norwich man in court over more than 84,000 indecent images
Guests can park in the Cathedral customer car park, if this becomes full there is a pay and display at the Plantation Garden on Earlham Road next door.
To book tickets visit www.tickettailor.com/events/wegotthis/187118