Pre-loved fashion sale at historic landmark
- Credit: Emily Gray Photography
Fashion fans will be able to enjoy different styles and meet new people at a pre-loved sale.
The Fashion Re:Boot is being held at The Narthex, in the Cathedral of St John the Baptist, on Friday, September 28, from 7-10pm.
It is being organised by We Got This - an events group to inspire mums and dads.
The Fashion Re:Boot, which was first held at the cathedral earlier this year, wants to include menswear and children's clothes stalls.
Buyers can browse the stalls between 7-8.30pm and 8.30-10pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for 7-8.30pm admission cost £5 and tickets for the second part of the evening cost £3.50.
It will cost £30 to have a stall.
- 1 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 2 Number of homes for derelict site could be increased to 200
- 3 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 4 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 5 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 6 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 7 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 8 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 9 Cannabis dealer had more than £8300 in cash stashed away
- 10 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
Guests can park in the Cathedral customer car park, if this becomes full there is a pay and display at the Plantation Garden on Earlham Road next door.
To book tickets visit www.tickettailor.com/events/wegotthis/187118