Pre-loved fashion sale at historic landmark
- Credit: Emily Gray Photography
Fashion fans will be able to enjoy different styles and meet new people at a pre-loved sale.
The Fashion Re:Boot is being held at The Narthex, in the Cathedral of St John the Baptist, on Friday, September 28, from 7-10pm.
It is being organised by We Got This - an events group to inspire mums and dads.
The Fashion Re:Boot, which was first held at the cathedral earlier this year, wants to include menswear and children's clothes stalls.
Buyers can browse the stalls between 7-8.30pm and 8.30-10pm.
Tickets for 7-8.30pm admission cost £5 and tickets for the second part of the evening cost £3.50.
It will cost £30 to have a stall.
- 1 Riverside pub undergoes £80k refurb in time for summer
- 2 City burger joint takes beef off the menu
- 3 Drivers bemused as underwear strewn across pedestrian crossing
- 4 11 reasons why Norwich is the best city
- 5 Watch: A handful of protesters gather as City thumped on last day of season
- 6 Everything you need to know about the Sweet Briar Road closure
- 7 Major changes coming to the sale of domestic fuels
- 8 Why NR3 is being dubbed the 'new Shoreditch'
- 9 Key worker couple celebrate 'fairy tale' day after winning £32,000 wedding
- 10 More cameras could be on way to fine law-breaking Norfolk motorists
Guests can park in the Cathedral customer car park, if this becomes full there is a pay and display at the Plantation Garden on Earlham Road next door.
To book tickets visit www.tickettailor.com/events/wegotthis/187118