Poppy Valentine to launch new collection at Norwich Fashion Week
Fashion designer Claire Read is launching her new collection tonight.
Fashion designer Claire Read of vintage label Poppy Valentine is holding a SS11 launch party at the store in the Royal Arcade tonight.
Poppy Valentine took to the Norwich Fashion Week catwalk with the Doris Day 50s dress and the Twiggy 60s shift, both will be able to buy in store.
Other dresses and skirts made out of original vintage material will also be available to buy, as well as vintage material handbags and accessories.
You may also want to watch:
Many of the dresses can be altered by designer Claire so that they will fit you perfectly.
Discounts and giveaways will be on offer, and you can find out how you can get the vintage look as Retro Chick blogger Gemma Seager will be on hand to offer style advice and retro hairstylist Flamingo Amy will be showing how to create vintage hairstyles.
- 1 Landlord fined £6,100 for state of Norwich apartment block
- 2 Extinction Rebellion protesters arrested for smashing Barclays windows
- 3 Vulnerable 15-year-old brought to Norwich from London to deal drugs
- 4 Streets of Norwich packed as lockdown rules ease
- 5 Third time lucky for historic pub's reopening
- 6 Tables fill at restaurants and pubs as bar serves 450 on reopening day
- 7 Norwich pub's shock after city council refuse outdoor seating bid
- 8 Boss puts Queen Anne family home up for sale for £1.325m
- 9 Work starts to transform former bakery into £13m site
- 10 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'
The event is free and takes place at Poppy Valentine in the Royal Arcade between 5pm and 8pm.
Norwich Fashion Week will be on Twitter from 5pm reporting on the launch. Follow us @norwichculture