Poppy Valentine to launch new collection at Norwich Fashion Week
Fashion designer Claire Read is launching her new collection tonight.
Fashion designer Claire Read of vintage label Poppy Valentine is holding a SS11 launch party at the store in the Royal Arcade tonight.
Poppy Valentine took to the Norwich Fashion Week catwalk with the Doris Day 50s dress and the Twiggy 60s shift, both will be able to buy in store.
Other dresses and skirts made out of original vintage material will also be available to buy, as well as vintage material handbags and accessories.
You may also want to watch:
Many of the dresses can be altered by designer Claire so that they will fit you perfectly.
Discounts and giveaways will be on offer, and you can find out how you can get the vintage look as Retro Chick blogger Gemma Seager will be on hand to offer style advice and retro hairstylist Flamingo Amy will be showing how to create vintage hairstyles.
- 1 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 2 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 3 Before and after: How has Norwich changed over the years?
- 4 Former village pub for sale as home
- 5 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 6 'Accidents waiting to happen' - Mum vows not to give up 20mph fight
- 7 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 8 Opposition grows over charges to park in Norwich parks
- 9 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 10 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
The event is free and takes place at Poppy Valentine in the Royal Arcade between 5pm and 8pm.
Norwich Fashion Week will be on Twitter from 5pm reporting on the launch. Follow us @norwichculture