Poppy Valentine to launch new collection at Norwich Fashion Week
Fashion designer Claire Read is launching her new collection tonight.
Fashion designer Claire Read of vintage label Poppy Valentine is holding a SS11 launch party at the store in the Royal Arcade tonight.
Poppy Valentine took to the Norwich Fashion Week catwalk with the Doris Day 50s dress and the Twiggy 60s shift, both will be able to buy in store.
Other dresses and skirts made out of original vintage material will also be available to buy, as well as vintage material handbags and accessories.
You may also want to watch:
Many of the dresses can be altered by designer Claire so that they will fit you perfectly.
Discounts and giveaways will be on offer, and you can find out how you can get the vintage look as Retro Chick blogger Gemma Seager will be on hand to offer style advice and retro hairstylist Flamingo Amy will be showing how to create vintage hairstyles.
- 1 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 2 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 3 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 4 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
- 5 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 6 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 7 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 8 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 9 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed
- 10 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
The event is free and takes place at Poppy Valentine in the Royal Arcade between 5pm and 8pm.
Norwich Fashion Week will be on Twitter from 5pm reporting on the launch. Follow us @norwichculture