Pop-up success at Norwich Fashion Week
Norwich Fashion Week pop-up shop brings local fashion to the city
Local designers and retailers had their very own shop right in the city centre today as Norwich Fashion Week continued to show its support for independent fashion.
The shop was held at The Library Restaurant from midday with stalls from Norwich Fashion Week catwalk designers Marian Williams, Johanne Couldrey and Alison Varley; Norwich based vintage inspired jewellery retailer Eclectic Eccentricity and local jewellery maker Tamarind Designs.
We loved the hemp and alpaca clothing from Johanne Couldrey, the silver and gold jewellery from Alison Varley, the dyed silver birch dress from Marian Williams, the American hand blown glass bracelet from Tamarind Designs and the magnifying glass necklace from Eclectic Eccentricity (in fact I bought it!)
If you missed today's pop-up shop you can still buy some of the designs from Norwich Fashion Week. Ethika on Timberhill stocks the work of designers Alison Varley, Marian Williams and Johanne Couldrey. Tamarind Designs sells its jewellery at Jarrolds and will soon be opening a shop in Aylsham, and jewellery from Eclectic Eccentricity is available to buy at Glory Days on Wensum Street or Cherry Cherry on Lower Goat Lane or online at www.eclecticeccentricity.com
- 1 Walker furious as beauty spot 'ruined' by bush chopping
- 2 City schools to share one site as building returned to council
- 3 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 4 Burger off! Petition launched to scrap new McDonald's plan
- 5 Tourist slapped with £100 parking fine for cash machine stop
- 6 Five of Norwich's best takeaways according to our readers
- 7 New beer and burrito bar opens in city centre
- 8 Petition supporting Western Link gains hundreds of signatures
- 9 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 10 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death