Pop-up success at Norwich Fashion Week
Norwich Fashion Week pop-up shop brings local fashion to the city
Local designers and retailers had their very own shop right in the city centre today as Norwich Fashion Week continued to show its support for independent fashion.
The shop was held at The Library Restaurant from midday with stalls from Norwich Fashion Week catwalk designers Marian Williams, Johanne Couldrey and Alison Varley; Norwich based vintage inspired jewellery retailer Eclectic Eccentricity and local jewellery maker Tamarind Designs.
We loved the hemp and alpaca clothing from Johanne Couldrey, the silver and gold jewellery from Alison Varley, the dyed silver birch dress from Marian Williams, the American hand blown glass bracelet from Tamarind Designs and the magnifying glass necklace from Eclectic Eccentricity (in fact I bought it!)
You may also want to watch:
If you missed today's pop-up shop you can still buy some of the designs from Norwich Fashion Week. Ethika on Timberhill stocks the work of designers Alison Varley, Marian Williams and Johanne Couldrey. Tamarind Designs sells its jewellery at Jarrolds and will soon be opening a shop in Aylsham, and jewellery from Eclectic Eccentricity is available to buy at Glory Days on Wensum Street or Cherry Cherry on Lower Goat Lane or online at www.eclecticeccentricity.com
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 3 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 4 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 5 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 6 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 7 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 10 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire