Police warning over wanted man
Sarah HallNorfolk police have warned the public not to approach a wanted man who is on the run after breaching the terms of his release from prison.Sarah Hall
Norfolk police have warned the public not to approach a wanted man who is on the run after breaching the terms of his release from prison.
Mark Sears, 50, is believed to have contacts in the Hunstanton and King's Lynn area but police think he could also be in a neighbouring county, in particular Suffolk.
Also known as Mark Pfeiffer, police believe he could also be in the Bedfordshire or Derbyshire areas.
He is wanted on recall to prison having breached the terms of his licence.
You may also want to watch:
Police would recommend that he is not approached and that members of the public with any information about him should call officers as soon as possible.
Anyone with information about his whereabouts should contact police on 0845 4564567 or Crimestoppers 0800 555 111.
- 1 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland
- 2 Team behind Norwich restaurants reopen closed hotel
- 3 Norwich pub welcomes eight new street food vendors
- 4 Heron dies after being shot six times with air gun in Norwich
- 5 Council to force landowners to sell so £1.3m roundabout can be built
- 6 Restaurant boss U-turn after row over trial shift pay
- 7 £1.3m property for sale on one of most popular roads in Norwich
- 8 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house
- 9 Pair led to safety after 'taking refuge' in fire-hit house
- 10 Pedestrian crossing must be in before Aldi store is built, say officers