Police warning over wanted man
Sarah HallNorfolk police have warned the public not to approach a wanted man who is on the run after breaching the terms of his release from prison.Sarah Hall
Norfolk police have warned the public not to approach a wanted man who is on the run after breaching the terms of his release from prison.
Mark Sears, 50, is believed to have contacts in the Hunstanton and King's Lynn area but police think he could also be in a neighbouring county, in particular Suffolk.
Also known as Mark Pfeiffer, police believe he could also be in the Bedfordshire or Derbyshire areas.
He is wanted on recall to prison having breached the terms of his licence.
You may also want to watch:
Police would recommend that he is not approached and that members of the public with any information about him should call officers as soon as possible.
Anyone with information about his whereabouts should contact police on 0845 4564567 or Crimestoppers 0800 555 111.
- 1 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 2 Drip, drip, hooray! City's bottled water crisis solved
- 3 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 4 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 5 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder
- 6 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 7 Man steals £250 guitar from charity shop
- 8 Comedian Rufus Hound on the hunt for hotel in Norwich
- 9 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 10 Locals split as 'terrifying' 60-year-old chestnut tree is felled