Police warning over wanted man
Sarah HallNorfolk police have warned the public not to approach a wanted man who is on the run after breaching the terms of his release from prison.Sarah Hall
Norfolk police have warned the public not to approach a wanted man who is on the run after breaching the terms of his release from prison.
Mark Sears, 50, is believed to have contacts in the Hunstanton and King's Lynn area but police think he could also be in a neighbouring county, in particular Suffolk.
Also known as Mark Pfeiffer, police believe he could also be in the Bedfordshire or Derbyshire areas.
He is wanted on recall to prison having breached the terms of his licence.
Police would recommend that he is not approached and that members of the public with any information about him should call officers as soon as possible.
Anyone with information about his whereabouts should contact police on 0845 4564567 or Crimestoppers 0800 555 111.
- 1 House swap sees woman move into home infested with fleas
- 2 Norwich man charged with kidnap after posing as a taxi driver
- 3 Party in the Park coming to Norwich with global food, stalls and music
- 4 Woman with incurable cancer left devastated after car and jewellery stolen
- 5 Your chance to meet The Bill star who has moved to Norfolk
- 6 Major changes coming to the sale of domestic fuels
- 7 Thorpe Road closes to all traffic as resurfacing work begins
- 8 Single mum resorts to sleeping in her car due to 'unlivable' flat
- 9 Independent city store 'honoured' to be named UK's retailer of the year
- 10 £3,000 worth of beauty products stolen from Sainsbury's store