Missing former UEA student found safe and well, family confirms
- Credit: Archant
A 22-year-old former University of East Anglia student reported missing in Norwich has been found.
Tom Coe, who lives in Nottingham, was reported missing on Wednesday night.
He hadn't been seen since midnight on Wednesday, after going out with friends to celebrate his birthday in Norwich.
Police launched a search, while his worried family travelled to Norwich and his friends conducted their own searches.
The University of East Anglia joined the appeals, urging people who had any information to call police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
But on Thursday night his friends took to social media to say he had been found and well, which his family later confirmed.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 3 Eight men arrested after multiple stabbing in Norwich
- 4 Charity boss in battle with driver who keeps nicking loading space
- 5 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 6 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef
- 7 Tenants living in freezing, dark flats after power went out FIVE days ago
- 8 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 9 Speed signs to FINALLY be installed at 'accident hotspot'
- 10 Owner of popular bakery rushed into intensive care 120 miles from home