Missing former UEA student found safe and well, family confirms
- Credit: Archant
A 22-year-old former University of East Anglia student reported missing in Norwich has been found.
Tom Coe, who lives in Nottingham, was reported missing on Wednesday night.
He hadn't been seen since midnight on Wednesday, after going out with friends to celebrate his birthday in Norwich.
Police launched a search, while his worried family travelled to Norwich and his friends conducted their own searches.
The University of East Anglia joined the appeals, urging people who had any information to call police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
But on Thursday night his friends took to social media to say he had been found and well, which his family later confirmed.
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 3 Men ran over roofs to flee police after Norwich cannabis factory raid
- 4 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 5 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 6 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 7 Hopes for a summer reopening of popular park café
- 8 Why Norwich must stop Debenhams becoming city centre black hole
- 9 Jailed in Norfolk last week: Drug dealer, £1.3m fraudster and paedophile
- 10 New bus and cycle lane opens after traffic disruption into city