Concerns for missing 29-year-old Norfolk man's welfare
- Credit: Merseyside Police
A 29-year-old man has gone missing after last being seen at a hospital 250 miles away from his Norfolk home.
Merseyside Police are concerned for the welfare of Martin Smith, from Hungate Street, in Aylsham.
The 29-year-old was last seen on Saturday, April 10, at Southport Hospital accident and emergency department at around 7am.
Mr Smith is described as white, wearing a black coat and grey hooded top, black trousers and shoes and carrying a black rucksack.
He is around 5ft 5inches tall, of medium build and has short black wavy hair and brown eyes.
Anyone who has seen Mr Smith is asked contact the police on 101 or the charity missing people on 116 000.
- 1 Burst water main causes water shortage in Norwich
- 2 7 cheap or free things to do in Norfolk this weekend
- 3 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move
- 4 Friends rally to raise funds for widow over wedding refund
- 5 End of an era as Debenhams closes in Norwich
- 6 Have you seen the 'Milk' graffiti daubed all over Norwich?
- 7 See penthouse views from Norwich rooftop listed for sale for £1.65m
- 8 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 9 Riverside dog-friendly bar opens in city for summertime
- 10 Cut above the rest: Hair salon premises for sale