Police hunt Norwich robbery gang
Peter WalshPolice are hunting a gang who attempted to rob a man in a city centre street.Peter Walsh
Police are hunting a gang who attempted to rob a man in a city centre street.
The 31-year-old victim was walking along St Stephens Street, near QD stores, when he was approached by three men.
One of the suspects then pushed him and demanded he handover property. The victim attempted to run to safety, but the three men followed and the same suspect who had earlier pushed the victim made threats.
The group then walked off in the direction of the Iceland store and no property was stolen.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for information about the incident, which happened between 11pm and 11.30pm on Thursday, February 25.
The three men were white, aged late teens all with short brown hair and wearing dark clothing.
- 1 Fresh questions over 'Japanese restaurant' in Norwich home
- 2 Contact tracers report pair to police for ignoring self-isolation
- 3 New owners of hairdressers plan to buy out 10 salons in six months
- 4 Legal charity to move into part of disused city pub
- 5 Police concerned for 25-year-old missing man from Norwich
- 6 ITV Anglia News presenter Jonathan Wills leaving after 13 years
- 7 Photos show progress made on new £2.75m recycling centre in Norwich
- 8 Former city boxing champion denies threats to slash partner's throat
- 9 All the major 2021 Norwich events scheduled to go ahead
- 10 Woman who stole from vulnerable woman has to pay back £2000
Anyone with information should contact DC Carly Belcher at Bethel Street CID on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.