Police on scene as crash blocks Norwich road
- Credit: Archant
Police have been called to a crash in Norwich.
Norfolk police said officers were at the scene of the incident, which happened at about 7.30pm on Friday night at the junction between Christchurch Road and Unthank Road.
They advised people to avoid the area, and the road is closed from the Colman Road junction.
Police at the scene said no-one was believed to have been seriously injured in the incident.
Bystanders said police dogs are at the scene, along with six police cars.
You may also want to watch:
First bus service 25 is being diverted.
More to follow.
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 3 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 7 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners
- 8 No more action against teenager arrested after fatal Thorpe stabbing
- 9 Big screen unveiled in pub garden for England's Auld Enemy clash
- 10 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife