Police on scene as crash blocks Norwich road
- Credit: Archant
Police have been called to a crash in Norwich.
Norfolk police said officers were at the scene of the incident, which happened at about 7.30pm on Friday night at the junction between Christchurch Road and Unthank Road.
They advised people to avoid the area, and the road is closed from the Colman Road junction.
Police at the scene said no-one was believed to have been seriously injured in the incident.
Bystanders said police dogs are at the scene, along with six police cars.
First bus service 25 is being diverted.
More to follow.
- 1 City teen gets celebrity backing for prom dress
- 2 City chip shop might be SINKING but refuses to close
- 3 Restaurant with 'interactive dining experience' to open in Norwich
- 4 Country pub announces closure due to rising costs
- 5 'We just want to hold our son' - Plea for help to bring miracle baby home
- 6 Class A drugs seized from three men in city woods
- 7 Pub closes for £5,000 refurb to enable it to serve drinks faster
- 8 Man, 67, arrested on suspicion of arson after city flat fire
- 9 Four restaurants in Norwich nominated for national awards
- 10 New music festival with street food to take place in city centre park