Police on scene as crash blocks Norwich road
- Credit: Archant
Police have been called to a crash in Norwich.
Norfolk police said officers were at the scene of the incident, which happened at about 7.30pm on Friday night at the junction between Christchurch Road and Unthank Road.
They advised people to avoid the area, and the road is closed from the Colman Road junction.
Police at the scene said no-one was believed to have been seriously injured in the incident.
Bystanders said police dogs are at the scene, along with six police cars.
You may also want to watch:
First bus service 25 is being diverted.
More to follow.
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 3 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 4 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 5 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 6 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 7 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 8 'Diabolical' - Fury over trees felled for road widening scheme
- 9 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 10 Norwich artist 'complimented' as thieves nick four of his paintings