Police cordon in place at Norwich Riverside
- Credit: Sarah Burgess
Police placed a cordon around a section of bushes next to Boots on Norwich Riverside's retail park over the weekend.
The tape covered almost all of the grassy area from Albion Way round to Wherry Way, near the Novi Sad Friendship Bridge.
At 5pm on Sunday, one police officer was manning the cordon, though an eyewitness said the tape and car had been present all day.
Walkways around the area remained fully open.
The cordon had been removed by Monday morning.
Norfolk Constabulary has been contacted for more information.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 5 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 6 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 7 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 8 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
- 9 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 10 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens