Police close Hethersett road after cyclist is hurt in crash
- Credit: Archant
Police are at the scene of a road traffic accident in Hethersett this evening.
Police closed a road in a village near Norwich after a cyclist was hurt in a collision.
The accident happened in Hethersett at the junction of Henstead Road and Great Melton Road, by the charity shop in the village.
Norfolk Police said they were called at 7.42pm to an RTC involving a van and a cyclist, who suffered serious injuries and was taken to hospital.
Police closed the junction while the accident was investigated and are appealing for any witnesses who may have seen the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Norfolk road policing department on 101.
The incident caused disruption to the First Bus 13A/13B service.
- 1 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 4 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 5 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 6 'Lives are at risk'-Patients' concerns over surgery appointment struggles
- 7 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 8 One of Norwich's most photographed homes is up for sale
- 9 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 10 All of Norwich's Christmas opening hours