Police close Hethersett road after cyclist is hurt in crash
- Credit: Archant
Police are at the scene of a road traffic accident in Hethersett this evening.
Police closed a road in a village near Norwich after a cyclist was hurt in a collision.
The accident happened in Hethersett at the junction of Henstead Road and Great Melton Road, by the charity shop in the village.
Norfolk Police said they were called at 7.42pm to an RTC involving a van and a cyclist, who suffered serious injuries and was taken to hospital.
Police closed the junction while the accident was investigated and are appealing for any witnesses who may have seen the incident.
Anyone with information should contact Norfolk road policing department on 101.
The incident caused disruption to the First Bus 13A/13B service.
- 1 The top 7 fish and chip shops in Norwich according to Tripadvisor
- 2 Nursery confirms closure following financial battle
- 3 'I'm considering living on a boat because houses are so expensive'
- 4 Supporters' fears that Spurs game at Carrow Road may turn nasty
- 5 Man arrested after hundreds of cannabis plants seized in city
- 6 Finishing touches added to new Tesco store in city centre
- 7 Two drivers writing on notepads among 21 motorists caught in 90 minutes
- 8 Controversial work to weld bridge shut cancelled after legal row
- 9 City folk baffled after being barricaded into their own homes
- 10 Former Norfolk teacher finds success with hit pottery business