Police appeal over hit and run crash in Norwich
Kim BriscoePolice are appealing for witnesses to a hit and run accident in Norwich.Kim Briscoe
Police are appealing for witnesses to a hit and run accident in Norwich.
The crash involving a van and a cyclist happened at 6am on Monday, February 8, in Dereham Road, at the junction with Alexandra Road.
The driver of the red/brown coloured van did not stop at the scene and continued travelling away from the city centre.
Norfolk Constabulary officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Contact Pc Matthew Wakefield at Bethel Street Police Station on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers, which is free and anonymous, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Wine bar collapse costs council £70k after lease blunder
- 2 Inquest opens into death of 13-year-old Norwich girl
- 3 Seven lockdown rules that could change
- 4 NHS asks 200 council staff to help in Norfolk hospitals
- 5 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 6 'Village would be worse without it' - Owner on plans for 17th century pub
- 7 Norwich man admits supplying drugs to small group of friends
- 8 Hospital devises way to treat 1,000 patients with hand injuries in pandemic
- 9 £250,000 of cannabis found in two cars on A11
- 10 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary