Police appeal over hit and run crash in Norwich
Kim BriscoePolice are appealing for witnesses to a hit and run accident in Norwich.Kim Briscoe
Police are appealing for witnesses to a hit and run accident in Norwich.
The crash involving a van and a cyclist happened at 6am on Monday, February 8, in Dereham Road, at the junction with Alexandra Road.
The driver of the red/brown coloured van did not stop at the scene and continued travelling away from the city centre.
Norfolk Constabulary officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Contact Pc Matthew Wakefield at Bethel Street Police Station on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers, which is free and anonymous, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 2 Ex-filling station set to become kebab and pizza takeaway
- 3 Three teens arrested in connection with Norwich stabbing
- 4 Golden Triangle cocktail bar announces closure after 'troubling time'
- 5 Locals split as 'terrifying' 60-year-old chestnut tree is felled
- 6 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 7 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 8 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 9 Lord mayor criticises campaigner in email - and mistakenly copies them in
- 10 Police appeal after road in Sprowston is hit with two fires in one night