Police appeal over hit and run crash in Norwich
Kim BriscoePolice are appealing for witnesses to a hit and run accident in Norwich.Kim Briscoe
Police are appealing for witnesses to a hit and run accident in Norwich.
The crash involving a van and a cyclist happened at 6am on Monday, February 8, in Dereham Road, at the junction with Alexandra Road.
The driver of the red/brown coloured van did not stop at the scene and continued travelling away from the city centre.
Norfolk Constabulary officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision.
Contact Pc Matthew Wakefield at Bethel Street Police Station on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers, which is free and anonymous, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Shabby shed being used by car hobbyist is 'planning breach', council says
- 2 Busy Norwich city centre road closed due to accident
- 3 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 4 MP to hold meeting over huge patient backlog at city surgery
- 5 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 6 Couple's horror at 'mindless vandalism' as Christmas lights torn down
- 7 Man who founded Norwich vet hospital retiring after 33 years
- 8 'I was a bit gutted' - What change of crest means for Norwich City tattoo fans
- 9 Winter Wonderland coming to park with ice slide, donkeys and reindeer
- 10 Charity worker risks losing THOUSANDS due to ongoing moving delays