Cyclist injured in Norwich crash
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a cyclist was seriously injured in a crash in Norwich.
It happened at around 1.30pm on Monday, May 20, when a black BMW was involved in a crash with a female cyclist near the Mile End Road turn off from Newmarket Road.
Paramedics attended the scene and the cyclist was taken to hospital for further treatment.
Now, officers are keen to speak to three men who stopped at the scene of the incident to help the cyclist.
They would also like to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the collision or who has dashcam footage.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should contact PC Sally Nairn at Hurricane Way Police Station, Norwich on 101.
- 1 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 3 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 4 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 5 'Lives are at risk'-Patients' concerns over surgery appointment struggles
- 6 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 7 All of Norwich's Christmas opening hours
- 8 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 9 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 10 Grill van serving gourmet burgers and hot dogs gets residency at city pub