Police appeal after fatal crash
Sarah HallPolice have made a fresh appeal for witnesses to a crash in which a motorcyclist died.The crash happened just after 9am on the B1149 Holt Road in Norwich on Sunday, April 4.Sarah Hall
Police have made a fresh appeal for witnesses to a crash in which a motorcyclist died.
The crash happened just after 9am on the B1149 Holt Road in Norwich on Sunday, April 4.
A blue Land rover Discovery, towing a trailer, was waiting to turn right into Holly Lane when it was in a crash with a blue, white and red, Honda Fire blade motorcycle.
Gino Zagni, 44, the rider of the motorcycle, which was heading towards Norwich from the Horsford direction, sustained serious injuries in the crash and died in the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital four days later.
You may also want to watch:
An inquest into the death of Mr Zagni, a sales manager from Kiln Road in Horsford, was open and adjourned to a date to be fixed earlier this week.
Police would like to hear from anyone who saw the crash or the manner of driving of the motorbike or the Land rover beforehand.
- 1 Work under way to build new Lidl alongside NDR
- 2 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 3 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 4 Hethersett student offered place at prestigious music school
- 5 Fears planning shake-up will threaten Norwich city centre
- 6 Man seriously injured after crash
- 7 Office plan revealed for part of disused city pub
- 8 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 9 New 66-bed care home with cinema planned near NDR
- 10 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
Anyone who can help should contact PC Steve Crowley of the Serious Collision Investigation Team based at Wymondham on 0845 456 4567.