Police appeal after fatal crash
Sarah HallPolice have made a fresh appeal for witnesses to a crash in which a motorcyclist died.The crash happened just after 9am on the B1149 Holt Road in Norwich on Sunday, April 4.Sarah Hall
Police have made a fresh appeal for witnesses to a crash in which a motorcyclist died.
The crash happened just after 9am on the B1149 Holt Road in Norwich on Sunday, April 4.
A blue Land rover Discovery, towing a trailer, was waiting to turn right into Holly Lane when it was in a crash with a blue, white and red, Honda Fire blade motorcycle.
Gino Zagni, 44, the rider of the motorcycle, which was heading towards Norwich from the Horsford direction, sustained serious injuries in the crash and died in the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital four days later.
You may also want to watch:
An inquest into the death of Mr Zagni, a sales manager from Kiln Road in Horsford, was open and adjourned to a date to be fixed earlier this week.
Police would like to hear from anyone who saw the crash or the manner of driving of the motorbike or the Land rover beforehand.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 5 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 6 Norwich man wanted by police
- 7 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
- 8 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 9 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 10 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
Anyone who can help should contact PC Steve Crowley of the Serious Collision Investigation Team based at Wymondham on 0845 456 4567.