Police appeal after fatal crash
Sarah HallPolice have made a fresh appeal for witnesses to a crash in which a motorcyclist died.The crash happened just after 9am on the B1149 Holt Road in Norwich on Sunday, April 4.Sarah Hall
Police have made a fresh appeal for witnesses to a crash in which a motorcyclist died.
The crash happened just after 9am on the B1149 Holt Road in Norwich on Sunday, April 4.
A blue Land rover Discovery, towing a trailer, was waiting to turn right into Holly Lane when it was in a crash with a blue, white and red, Honda Fire blade motorcycle.
Gino Zagni, 44, the rider of the motorcycle, which was heading towards Norwich from the Horsford direction, sustained serious injuries in the crash and died in the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital four days later.
You may also want to watch:
An inquest into the death of Mr Zagni, a sales manager from Kiln Road in Horsford, was open and adjourned to a date to be fixed earlier this week.
Police would like to hear from anyone who saw the crash or the manner of driving of the motorbike or the Land rover beforehand.
- 1 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
- 2 Man charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 3 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 4 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 5 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 6 Kill the Bill protestors take to Norwich streets
- 7 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 8 Probe into woman's death continues following suspected arson
- 9 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion
- 10 Hunt for silver VW Golf after man seriously injured in hit-and-run
Anyone who can help should contact PC Steve Crowley of the Serious Collision Investigation Team based at Wymondham on 0845 456 4567.