Police appeal after fatal crash
Sarah HallPolice have made a fresh appeal for witnesses to a crash in which a motorcyclist died.The crash happened just after 9am on the B1149 Holt Road in Norwich on Sunday, April 4.Sarah Hall
Police have made a fresh appeal for witnesses to a crash in which a motorcyclist died.
The crash happened just after 9am on the B1149 Holt Road in Norwich on Sunday, April 4.
A blue Land rover Discovery, towing a trailer, was waiting to turn right into Holly Lane when it was in a crash with a blue, white and red, Honda Fire blade motorcycle.
Gino Zagni, 44, the rider of the motorcycle, which was heading towards Norwich from the Horsford direction, sustained serious injuries in the crash and died in the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital four days later.
An inquest into the death of Mr Zagni, a sales manager from Kiln Road in Horsford, was open and adjourned to a date to be fixed earlier this week.
Police would like to hear from anyone who saw the crash or the manner of driving of the motorbike or the Land rover beforehand.
- 1 School sacks suspended teacher after investigation and petition
- 2 Roads chaos continues with more work lined up at busy junction
- 3 When will work start on new Aldi store?
- 4 Meet the mystery city woman behind the Queen's post box topper
- 5 'Fast & Furious' modified cars reported speeding down industrial road
- 6 House price boom pushing city buyers out of the market
- 7 Former city sex shop up for sale
- 8 WATCH: Inside ex-Aviva office being bought for millions by councils
- 9 'They want to suck your blood': Bed bugs invade city homes
- 10 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
Anyone who can help should contact PC Steve Crowley of the Serious Collision Investigation Team based at Wymondham on 0845 456 4567.