Police appeal after fatal crash
Sarah HallPolice have made a fresh appeal for witnesses to a crash in which a motorcyclist died.The crash happened just after 9am on the B1149 Holt Road in Norwich on Sunday, April 4.Sarah Hall
Police have made a fresh appeal for witnesses to a crash in which a motorcyclist died.
The crash happened just after 9am on the B1149 Holt Road in Norwich on Sunday, April 4.
A blue Land rover Discovery, towing a trailer, was waiting to turn right into Holly Lane when it was in a crash with a blue, white and red, Honda Fire blade motorcycle.
Gino Zagni, 44, the rider of the motorcycle, which was heading towards Norwich from the Horsford direction, sustained serious injuries in the crash and died in the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital four days later.
You may also want to watch:
An inquest into the death of Mr Zagni, a sales manager from Kiln Road in Horsford, was open and adjourned to a date to be fixed earlier this week.
Police would like to hear from anyone who saw the crash or the manner of driving of the motorbike or the Land rover beforehand.
- 1 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 2 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 3 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 4 Pupils will start September term in different school over safety fears
- 5 Major £800,000 revamp proposed for busy city road
- 6 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 7 'A great guy' - Tributes to much-loved City fan who travelled home and away
- 8 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 9 Perfect plaices? Three fish and chip firms go up for sale
- 10 More than a dozen arrests in Norwich on Saturday night
Anyone who can help should contact PC Steve Crowley of the Serious Collision Investigation Team based at Wymondham on 0845 456 4567.