Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- Credit: Dean McIntosh
Police were called to an incident in Norwich on Sunday night following concerns over a woman's safety.
Officers attended Aylsham Road on Sunday, April 18 at around 9.30pm alongside the ambulance service after a report of concern for her safety.
She was then taken to hospital for treatment.
One eyewitness who lives nearby said: "We noticed all the lights at about 9.20pm.
"There were four police cars at first, as well as a dog unit and a police van.
You may also want to watch:
"A short while later an ambulance showed up.
"The police seemed to be looking for someone as two of them walked off towards the Army Reserve Centre with flashlights and were even checking the car park behind the Co-Op.
- 1 Burst water main causes water shortage in Norwich
- 2 7 cheap or free things to do in Norfolk this weekend
- 3 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move
- 4 Have you seen the 'Milk' graffiti daubed all over Norwich?
- 5 Friends rally to raise funds for widow over wedding refund
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: Norwich City Council LIVE Results
- 7 See penthouse views from Norwich rooftop listed for sale for £1.65m
- 8 Cut above the rest: Hair salon premises for sale
- 9 Riverside dog-friendly bar opens in city for summertime
- 10 End of an era as Debenhams closes in Norwich
"Things seemed to wrap up around 10pm and at that point everyone dispersed."