Pledge to curb Wymondham speeding
Adam GrettonPolice in Wymondham have pledged to crackdown on speeding in the town centre and underage drinking following a South Norfolk Action Panel meeting.Adam Gretton
Police in Wymondham have pledged to crackdown on speeding in the town centre and underage drinking following a South Norfolk Action Panel meeting.
Officials from Norfolk Police, South Norfolk Council, and other partners set the priorities following a public meeting at Tacolneston Village Hall.
Officers will continue to conduct speed checks on inconsiderate driving in Browick Road and Wymondham town centre after listening to the views of families.
Police will also carry out regular targeted patrols in the town to seize alcohol from underage drinkers and to reduce anti-social behaviour.
You may also want to watch:
Contact the Wymondham Safer Neighbourhood Team on 0845 456 4567 or email email@example.com
- 1 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 2 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 5 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 6 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 7 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 8 Changes in gambling habits see city bookies shutting up shop
- 9 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 10 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight