Pledge to curb Wymondham speeding
Adam GrettonPolice in Wymondham have pledged to crackdown on speeding in the town centre and underage drinking following a South Norfolk Action Panel meeting.Adam Gretton
Police in Wymondham have pledged to crackdown on speeding in the town centre and underage drinking following a South Norfolk Action Panel meeting.
Officials from Norfolk Police, South Norfolk Council, and other partners set the priorities following a public meeting at Tacolneston Village Hall.
Officers will continue to conduct speed checks on inconsiderate driving in Browick Road and Wymondham town centre after listening to the views of families.
Police will also carry out regular targeted patrols in the town to seize alcohol from underage drinkers and to reduce anti-social behaviour.
You may also want to watch:
Contact the Wymondham Safer Neighbourhood Team on 0845 456 4567 or email email@example.com
- 1 Road to close for three nights for £100,000 work
- 2 Student and partner woke to see burglar at end of bed
- 3 Builder wants zero affordable homes in development – after promising 13
- 4 Big Issue seller on how lockdown pushed him closer to homelessness
- 5 Road closed after police incident in Norwich
- 6 N&N staff first in UK to use pioneering Covid saliva tests
- 7 Road closures as police dealt with concerns over people's safety
- 8 Drama as police plane circles villages for missing person
- 9 Emma Thompson and Peaky Blinders actor to star in new film shot in Norwich
- 10 Comedy in the Park and Britannia Pier shows among confirmed 2021 events