Pledge to curb Wymondham speeding
Adam GrettonPolice in Wymondham have pledged to crackdown on speeding in the town centre and underage drinking following a South Norfolk Action Panel meeting.Adam Gretton
Police in Wymondham have pledged to crackdown on speeding in the town centre and underage drinking following a South Norfolk Action Panel meeting.
Officials from Norfolk Police, South Norfolk Council, and other partners set the priorities following a public meeting at Tacolneston Village Hall.
Officers will continue to conduct speed checks on inconsiderate driving in Browick Road and Wymondham town centre after listening to the views of families.
Police will also carry out regular targeted patrols in the town to seize alcohol from underage drinkers and to reduce anti-social behaviour.
Contact the Wymondham Safer Neighbourhood Team on 0845 456 4567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Single mum resorts to sleeping in her car due to 'unlivable' flat
- 2 Team behind Golden Triangle pub take on Edith Cavell in Norwich
- 3 Michael McIntyre and Robert Rinder spotted at Carrow Road
- 4 Norwich man charged with kidnap after posing as a taxi driver
- 5 Party in the Park coming to Norwich with global food, stalls and music
- 6 Major changes coming to the sale of domestic fuels
- 7 Bread Source confirms location of new store
- 8 Your chance to meet The Bill star who has moved to Norfolk
- 9 'I thought it was a prank' - Steak house nominated for UK's best restaurant
- 10 Meet the cone ranger battling anti-social parkers at pick-up time