Play area and equipment damanged in Costessey park following three wheelie bin fires
- Credit: IAN BURT
Play area safety mats and equipment have been damaged following three wheelie bin fires in Costessey.
The most recent incident happened overnight on Friday October 3 between 10.45pm and 6.30am the following morning at the play park on Breckland Road. An unknown number of suspects set fire to a wheelie bin which damaged flooring to the skate ramp.
Play area safety mats were also damaged by fire after the suspects set light to a wheelie bin overnight on Tuesday September 30.
Meanwhile, between 11pm and 11.20pm on Monday September 29, a wheelie bin fire caused damage to play equipment.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incidents or has information about those responsible.
You may also want to watch:
• Contact PC Natalie Quinn at Wymondham Police Station on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 2 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 3 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 4 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 5 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 6 Terror for tenants as yobs smash their way into flats
- 7 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 8 Public consultation launched over proposed 1,600 home development
- 9 What are your memories of Castle Quarter?
- 10 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?