Play area and equipment damanged in Costessey park following three wheelie bin fires
- Credit: IAN BURT
Play area safety mats and equipment have been damaged following three wheelie bin fires in Costessey.
The most recent incident happened overnight on Friday October 3 between 10.45pm and 6.30am the following morning at the play park on Breckland Road. An unknown number of suspects set fire to a wheelie bin which damaged flooring to the skate ramp.
Play area safety mats were also damaged by fire after the suspects set light to a wheelie bin overnight on Tuesday September 30.
Meanwhile, between 11pm and 11.20pm on Monday September 29, a wheelie bin fire caused damage to play equipment.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incidents or has information about those responsible.
You may also want to watch:
• Contact PC Natalie Quinn at Wymondham Police Station on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 2 Number of homes for derelict site could be increased to 200
- 3 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 4 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 5 Cannabis dealer had more than £8300 in cash stashed away
- 6 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 7 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 8 Glass smashed and racist graffiti sprayed onto Norwich house
- 9 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 10 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout