Plans revealed for new yoga studio in city centre
- Credit: Archant
A new yoga studio in the city centre could be opened if plans get the go ahead.
Plans have been submitted for a change of use from office to yoga studio for the first and second floors of a building on 3 to 5 Orford Place.
The site, which is above a shop space and opposite Debenhams, covers 1,481 square feet and is described as “open plan offices with meeting rooms, staff rooms and toilet facilities” in the plans.
If the plans get the green light, the yoga studio proposes to employ seven full time staff.
Proposals also suggest the studio would open seven days of the week from 8am to 9pm on Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm on Saturday and 10am to 4pm on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
You may also want to watch:
It would join a handful of yoga studios in Norwich including The Yoga Studio on Magdalen Road and The Yoga Tree on All Saints Green.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 5 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 6 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 7 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 8 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 9 Women to boycott city nightclubs amid rise in drink spiking
- 10 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding