Plans for 300 homes in Norfolk town
Emily DennisA developer has unveiled plans to build hundreds of homes in a Norfolk town.Emily Dennis
A developer has unveiled plans to build hundreds of homes in a Norfolk town.
Phillip Jeans Homes Ltd is holding a public exhibition on their plans for around 300 homes on land alongside the recently approved medical centre at George Lane in Loddon, within what is described as a 'carefully landscaped sustainable community'.
No planning application has been submitted at this stage, but the Loddon-based developer says it is keen to actively engage the local community on its initial plans.
Consultants say the exhibition will be an opportunity for local people to see drafts for the site, talk to experts working on the scheme, and leave their feedback.
You may also want to watch:
They add that this will help to ensure that the proposals will be designed to fit in with the existing community.
A spokesman for Loddon Parish Council yesterday said that it was too early to comment on the plans.
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 Langleys toy shop building for rent for £45,000 a year
- 3 Men ran over roofs to flee police after Norwich cannabis factory raid
- 4 'Unacceptable': Council hits out at soiled clothing left in public toilets
- 5 CCTV shows man who used stolen bank card at three Norwich stores
- 6 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 7 Why Norwich must stop Debenhams becoming city centre black hole
- 8 Campaigners angry as park hedge cut down for tennis court scheme
- 9 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 10 Glass smashed and racist graffiti sprayed onto Norwich house
The exhibition will be held at Hobart High School, Kittens Lane, Loddon, on Friday, February 26 between 5pm and 8pm, and on Saturday, February 27 between 10am and 4pm.
If local people want to have their say but are unable to go to the exhibition they can contact Meeting Place Communications on email@example.com or call 01225 422243 and have information sent to them.
Are you looking for a new home? Make sure you get the Evening News on Tuesdays and Thursdays for our Homes 24 section and visit the website at www.homes24.co.uk