Plans for 300 homes in Norfolk town
Emily DennisA developer has unveiled plans to build hundreds of homes in a Norfolk town.Emily Dennis
A developer has unveiled plans to build hundreds of homes in a Norfolk town.
Phillip Jeans Homes Ltd is holding a public exhibition on their plans for around 300 homes on land alongside the recently approved medical centre at George Lane in Loddon, within what is described as a 'carefully landscaped sustainable community'.
No planning application has been submitted at this stage, but the Loddon-based developer says it is keen to actively engage the local community on its initial plans.
Consultants say the exhibition will be an opportunity for local people to see drafts for the site, talk to experts working on the scheme, and leave their feedback.
You may also want to watch:
They add that this will help to ensure that the proposals will be designed to fit in with the existing community.
A spokesman for Loddon Parish Council yesterday said that it was too early to comment on the plans.
- 1 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 2 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 3 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 4 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 5 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 6 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 7 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 10 Part of A47 closed due to crash
The exhibition will be held at Hobart High School, Kittens Lane, Loddon, on Friday, February 26 between 5pm and 8pm, and on Saturday, February 27 between 10am and 4pm.
If local people want to have their say but are unable to go to the exhibition they can contact Meeting Place Communications on email@example.com or call 01225 422243 and have information sent to them.
Are you looking for a new home? Make sure you get the Evening News on Tuesdays and Thursdays for our Homes 24 section and visit the website at www.homes24.co.uk