Pirate-themed river trips coming to Norfolk
- Credit: Broads Tours
Get your crew together as pirate-themed river trips are coming to the Norfolk Broads over February half-term.
Broads Tours is running the trips from its base in Wroxham from Monday, February 14, until Friday, February 18, and the experience lasts an hour-and-a-half.
The Cordon Rouge double decker boat will be transformed into a pirate ship, with a Jolly Roger flag.
There will also be activity packs for children and commentary from pirate ship captain Flint.
Passengers on board will help the crew seek lost treasure on the Broads.
Fancy dress is also encouraged at the event and no one will be made to walk the plank.
The trips run twice a day at 11am and 2pm and tickets cost £12.50 for both adults and children, with under-fives £1.
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station building thrown out
- 2 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 3 'How I made four million flipping council houses into luxury student digs'
- 4 Busy city Riverside roads to stay closed as transport hub works begin
- 5 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm
- 6 Store still cordoned off with police tape two months after break-in
- 7 Farmers' market near Norwich set to reopen for the new year
- 8 It's going down! Demolition of car showroom begins to make way for homes
- 9 See inside this three-storey home with city views on sale for £370k
- 10 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development