Norwich entrepreneur piloting ‘pay-as-you-go’ personal assistant service
- Credit: Supplied
After a varied career, a Norwich entrepreneur has launched her own company to ease the pressure on other small business owners.
Through her firm Pink Spaghetti, Pippa Shaw aims to provide an on-demand personal assistant service, offering her time and experience to other entrepreneurs, consultants, freelancers and home workers who may not be able to afford to employ a dedicated PA.
She describes her service as 'pay as you go' and can cover tasks from social media management to bookkeeping and creating newsletters.
Ms Shaw has worked in financial services, administration, research and education and has lived around the world including in the Middle East, Spain and Thailand.
But starting her own business has brought her back to Norfolk.
You may also want to watch:
She said: 'As well as having a better work/life balance, I am looking forward to helping other busy people achieve this.'
- 1 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 2 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 3 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 4 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 5 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 6 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout
- 7 Teenage stabbing was 'rival gang revenge’ for YouTube videos
- 8 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 9 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 10 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work