Norwich entrepreneur piloting ‘pay-as-you-go’ personal assistant service
- Credit: Supplied
After a varied career, a Norwich entrepreneur has launched her own company to ease the pressure on other small business owners.
Through her firm Pink Spaghetti, Pippa Shaw aims to provide an on-demand personal assistant service, offering her time and experience to other entrepreneurs, consultants, freelancers and home workers who may not be able to afford to employ a dedicated PA.
She describes her service as 'pay as you go' and can cover tasks from social media management to bookkeeping and creating newsletters.
Ms Shaw has worked in financial services, administration, research and education and has lived around the world including in the Middle East, Spain and Thailand.
But starting her own business has brought her back to Norfolk.
You may also want to watch:
She said: 'As well as having a better work/life balance, I am looking forward to helping other busy people achieve this.'
- 1 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 2 Norwich's Jack Wills store to close
- 3 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 4 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 5 'People love it' - Landlady opens second pub in Earlham Road
- 6 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 7 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 8 Norwich city centre roundabout revamp remains 'firmly in pipeline'
- 9 New Covid testing site opens near Norwich
- 10 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers