Picture gallery: Thousands take part in Norwich bike ride
Thousands of cyclists are pedalling around Norfolk on the annual Norwich 100/ 50 mile bike ride.
Experienced racing cyclists as well as many amateurs are taking part in the event, which is organised by Bike Events and raises money for the British Heart Foundation. There is a choice of a 50 mile or a 100 mile route, both beginning at Norwich Cathedral.
Those taking part set off first thing this morning and headed north to Reepham, with those on the 50-mile route then looping back past Blickling Hall while the 100-milers have headed up to the coast to Sheringham before skirting the Broads and returning to the finish at the cathedral.
This year's event will help mark BHF's 50th anniversary.
Among those taking part is James Wynn, who lives off Colman Road in Norwich, who is doing the ride with his mother Mark in memory of their mother, who died recently from ischaemic heart disease. They are hoping to raise more than �1,200 for the charity.
You may also want to watch:
Have a look at our photo gallery to see pictures of cyclists setting off on the ride.
Check back here later for more details of how the day went.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 3 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 4 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 5 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 6 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 7 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 8 Power cut hits Norwich city centre
- 9 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 10 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?