Picture gallery: Norwich shoppers inspired by catwalk show
Shoppers stopped in their tracks to check out this summer's fashion trends - and even got inspiration on how to celebrate Norwich City's promotion success.
The Mall Norwich this weekend held a series of fashion shows to showcase the latest collections from the shopping centre's retailers.
Men in suits, women in swimwear and youngsters in floral dresses took to the catwalk for the twice-daily shows held on both Saturday and yesterday.
And to get in the spirit of the Canaries' promotion win, models could be seen donning 'We are Premier League' t-shirts from The Canary Store.
Victoria Haverson, marketing manager at The Mall Norwich, said: 'At this time of year people want to revamp their wardrobe in time for the summer holidays but many are stumped when it comes to finding outfits that are trendy, flattering and affordable.
'Our fashion shows are the perfect way for everyone to get a taste of what's out there and to show shoppers they don't have to spend a fortune to achieve the perfect summer look.'
The fashion catwalks were compered by former Kiss Breakfast show DJ Kaz and choreographed by Norfolk-based dance teacher Stephen Knights.
- 1 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 2 REVEALED: New leisure venue replacing Riverside Chinese
- 3 Huge chalet bungalow for sale near Norwich offers 'oasis' for £700k
- 4 Restaurant loses walk-in trade after months of roadworks
- 5 Lakeside proposal gone wrong watched by millions on TikTok
- 6 Cannabis factory discovered in Norwich home after police raid
- 7 Teenager holding knife chases boy along city road
- 8 Final warning for officer following clash between two women and cops
- 9 New courts, please! Tennis controversy continues in Norwich
- 10 Dodgy door halts city man's house move by MONTHS