Picture gallery: Norwich shoppers inspired by catwalk show
Shoppers stopped in their tracks to check out this summer's fashion trends - and even got inspiration on how to celebrate Norwich City's promotion success.
The Mall Norwich this weekend held a series of fashion shows to showcase the latest collections from the shopping centre's retailers.
Men in suits, women in swimwear and youngsters in floral dresses took to the catwalk for the twice-daily shows held on both Saturday and yesterday.
And to get in the spirit of the Canaries' promotion win, models could be seen donning 'We are Premier League' t-shirts from The Canary Store.
Victoria Haverson, marketing manager at The Mall Norwich, said: 'At this time of year people want to revamp their wardrobe in time for the summer holidays but many are stumped when it comes to finding outfits that are trendy, flattering and affordable.
You may also want to watch:
'Our fashion shows are the perfect way for everyone to get a taste of what's out there and to show shoppers they don't have to spend a fortune to achieve the perfect summer look.'
The fashion catwalks were compered by former Kiss Breakfast show DJ Kaz and choreographed by Norfolk-based dance teacher Stephen Knights.
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 Langleys toy shop building for rent for £45,000 a year
- 3 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 4 Campaigners angry as park hedge cut down for tennis court scheme
- 5 'Unacceptable': Council hits out at soiled clothing left in public toilets
- 6 CCTV shows man who used stolen bank card at three Norwich stores
- 7 Glass smashed and racist graffiti sprayed onto Norwich house
- 8 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 9 Norwich woman's new cookie company has 'gone crazy'
- 10 Why Norwich must stop Debenhams becoming city centre black hole