Picture gallery: Norwich shoppers inspired by catwalk show
Shoppers stopped in their tracks to check out this summer's fashion trends - and even got inspiration on how to celebrate Norwich City's promotion success.
The Mall Norwich this weekend held a series of fashion shows to showcase the latest collections from the shopping centre's retailers.
Men in suits, women in swimwear and youngsters in floral dresses took to the catwalk for the twice-daily shows held on both Saturday and yesterday.
And to get in the spirit of the Canaries' promotion win, models could be seen donning 'We are Premier League' t-shirts from The Canary Store.
Victoria Haverson, marketing manager at The Mall Norwich, said: 'At this time of year people want to revamp their wardrobe in time for the summer holidays but many are stumped when it comes to finding outfits that are trendy, flattering and affordable.
You may also want to watch:
'Our fashion shows are the perfect way for everyone to get a taste of what's out there and to show shoppers they don't have to spend a fortune to achieve the perfect summer look.'
The fashion catwalks were compered by former Kiss Breakfast show DJ Kaz and choreographed by Norfolk-based dance teacher Stephen Knights.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 3 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 4 Before and after: How has Norwich changed over the years?
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Former village pub for sale as home
- 7 Covid team to knock on Norwich doors to get people to self-isolate
- 8 21 bins left on street sparks debate on keeping pavements clear
- 9 'People are fed up with roasts': Chef ditches Sunday dinner takeaways
- 10 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts