Picture gallery: Norwich shoppers inspired by catwalk show
Shoppers stopped in their tracks to check out this summer's fashion trends - and even got inspiration on how to celebrate Norwich City's promotion success.
The Mall Norwich this weekend held a series of fashion shows to showcase the latest collections from the shopping centre's retailers.
Men in suits, women in swimwear and youngsters in floral dresses took to the catwalk for the twice-daily shows held on both Saturday and yesterday.
And to get in the spirit of the Canaries' promotion win, models could be seen donning 'We are Premier League' t-shirts from The Canary Store.
Victoria Haverson, marketing manager at The Mall Norwich, said: 'At this time of year people want to revamp their wardrobe in time for the summer holidays but many are stumped when it comes to finding outfits that are trendy, flattering and affordable.
You may also want to watch:
'Our fashion shows are the perfect way for everyone to get a taste of what's out there and to show shoppers they don't have to spend a fortune to achieve the perfect summer look.'
The fashion catwalks were compered by former Kiss Breakfast show DJ Kaz and choreographed by Norfolk-based dance teacher Stephen Knights.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 3 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 4 Egg-lobbing mob leads police to step up presence in suburb
- 5 7 of the best places to see fireworks in and around Norwich in 2021
- 6 'They can't get away with it': Petrol boss defiant after spate of crimes
- 7 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 8 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 9 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 10 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS