PICTURE GALLERY: Family fun day at Sainsbury Centre in Norwich
Scores of parents and their children made the most of the glorious sunshine by descending on a Norwich arts centre which 'rocked' this weekend as part of a fun-filled family day.
The Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts held its fun day on Sunday, which featured a host of live performances, creative activities and fun for all the family.
The theme for this year's free event, which was sponsored by the Evening News, was centred on rocks and stones, linking to the Sainsbury Centre's summer Object in Focus, the 'eccentric' flint.
A packed programme of events, all connected with the rock and stones theme, saw youngsters taking part in activities on the lawns outside the University of East Anglia-based centre and in the galleries housed inside.
Emily Ward, education and events officer for the Sainsbury Centre, said: 'It's an opportunity for us to allow people who don't normally visit the Sainsbury Centre to access it on a nice day with a free event and get the family involved.'
You may also want to watch:
See Monday's Evening News for more coverage of the event.
To buy one of our pictures, call 01603 772449 or visit www.eveningnews24.co.uk/buyaphoto
- 1 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 2 Number of homes for derelict site could be increased to 200
- 3 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 4 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 5 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 6 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 7 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 8 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 9 Cannabis dealer had more than £8300 in cash stashed away
- 10 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse