PICTURE GALLERY: Family fun day at Sainsbury Centre in Norwich
Scores of parents and their children made the most of the glorious sunshine by descending on a Norwich arts centre which 'rocked' this weekend as part of a fun-filled family day.
The Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts held its fun day on Sunday, which featured a host of live performances, creative activities and fun for all the family.
The theme for this year's free event, which was sponsored by the Evening News, was centred on rocks and stones, linking to the Sainsbury Centre's summer Object in Focus, the 'eccentric' flint.
A packed programme of events, all connected with the rock and stones theme, saw youngsters taking part in activities on the lawns outside the University of East Anglia-based centre and in the galleries housed inside.
Emily Ward, education and events officer for the Sainsbury Centre, said: 'It's an opportunity for us to allow people who don't normally visit the Sainsbury Centre to access it on a nice day with a free event and get the family involved.'
You may also want to watch:
See Monday's Evening News for more coverage of the event.
To buy one of our pictures, call 01603 772449 or visit www.eveningnews24.co.uk/buyaphoto
- 1 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 2 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 3 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 4 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 5 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 6 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
- 7 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 8 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 9 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 10 Norwich man wanted by police