PICTURE GALLERY: Behind the scenes - part three
In the final part of our behind the scenes series, photographer ANTONY KELLY takes you behind the scenes at The Designer Show at Norwich Fashion Week.
The Designers Show had everyone talking at Norwich Fashion Week 2012. Held at Project nightclub on Riverside, the show was organised by City College Norwich.
The show proved how much fashion talent there is in Norwich and Norfolk with a collection of local fashion designers showing alongside the new Cocoon fashion label set up by fashion and textile students from City College Norwich.
The catwalk show was amazing, but what happened behind the scenes to make this show go with a bang?
See all the pictures from behind the scenes at the show by clicking on the photo gallery link at the top right of this page.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 7 Masterplan for 4,000-homes Colman's regeneration to go on show
- 8 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 9 Teen motorcyclist taken to hospital after crash with bus in Norwich
- 10 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners