PICTURE GALLERY: Behind the scenes - part three
In the final part of our behind the scenes series, photographer ANTONY KELLY takes you behind the scenes at The Designer Show at Norwich Fashion Week.
The Designers Show had everyone talking at Norwich Fashion Week 2012. Held at Project nightclub on Riverside, the show was organised by City College Norwich.
The show proved how much fashion talent there is in Norwich and Norfolk with a collection of local fashion designers showing alongside the new Cocoon fashion label set up by fashion and textile students from City College Norwich.
The catwalk show was amazing, but what happened behind the scenes to make this show go with a bang?
See all the pictures from behind the scenes at the show by clicking on the photo gallery link at the top right of this page.
- 1 Customers in shock as parking charges rack up at retail park
- 2 Neighbourhood bemused after garage turned into barber shop
- 3 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 4 Protest planned as anger grows against 725 homes plan
- 5 Arrest after man found with large quantity of cannabis and lock knife
- 6 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 7 Five of Norwich's best takeaways according to our readers
- 8 Neighbours saw homeowner using hosepipe to fight flames of school building
- 9 Former City defender Klose training with Championship club
- 10 City schools to share one site as building returned to council