PICTURE GALLERY: Behind the scenes - part three
In the final part of our behind the scenes series, photographer ANTONY KELLY takes you behind the scenes at The Designer Show at Norwich Fashion Week.
The Designers Show had everyone talking at Norwich Fashion Week 2012. Held at Project nightclub on Riverside, the show was organised by City College Norwich.
The show proved how much fashion talent there is in Norwich and Norfolk with a collection of local fashion designers showing alongside the new Cocoon fashion label set up by fashion and textile students from City College Norwich.
The catwalk show was amazing, but what happened behind the scenes to make this show go with a bang?
See all the pictures from behind the scenes at the show by clicking on the photo gallery link at the top right of this page.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New BBQ takeaway set to open in Norwich
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 'We will come back stronger': Norwich restaurant to close for rebranding
- 4 To cross or not to cross? Pledge to trim back danger hedge at blind corner
- 5 'We do everything correctly': Norwich takeaway handed one star hygiene rating
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 8 'Sneaky and selfish' changes to bus route slammed
- 9 Inconvenience store: Family business blighted by roadworks
- 10 Diggers roll into village as work begins on 267 home development