PHOTO GALLERY: UK’s biggest vintage wedding fair comes to Norwich
Hundreds of vintage enthusiasts and not so blushing brides have been enjoying sharing their love of party planning at the UK's biggest vintage wedding fair in Norwich today.
Set in the unique backdrop of St Andrews Hall, in the city centre, A Most Curious Wedding Fair, organised by Becky Hoh-Hale of A Most Curious Party, has had hundreds of people visit over 60 stalls of vintage and classic goodies, as well a variety of entertainment.
The fair includes plenty for everyone, not just those who are engaged and has had fashion shows taking place throughout the day as well as live musical performances.
Mrs Hoh-Hale, who was surprised at the reaction from the crowds and the turn-out, said: 'You never know what to expect but I had people queuing up outside, keen to come in even before we opened.'
Stalls include vintage gowns for the bride, bridesmaids, mother of the brides and guests, creative stationers, cake makers, florists, photographers, jewellery and accessories, d�cor and planning specialists all in the vintage theme.
You may also want to watch:
• See Monday's Evening News for the full story.
• Getting married? Get all the latest information on what's new, what's hot and what's on offer in Norfolk through our wedding website. There you can read our online magazine, Your Wedding Guide, and see pictures and video from our recent wedding show.
- 1 Reaction to plans for new Norwich Block entertainment venue
- 2 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault
- 3 New 170-place school likely to get go-ahead
- 4 Costa Coffee to close Norwich high street cafe
- 5 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 6 Nut allergy fears spark battle for 'landmark' walnut tree
- 7 Tributes pour in for 'much loved lady' after body found
- 8 Pupils demand cycle lane as NDR sends 1200 cars their way during rush hour
- 9 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 10 Landlord pays tenants £980 following battle with 'extreme mould and damp'
You can also find out all about our next great shows at Dunston Hall on Sunday September 25 and at the Assembly House in Norwich on Sunday October 30. For everything for your perfect wedding day, visit www.eveningnews24.co.uk/weddings
• Are you planning a royal wedding event? Contact Annabelle Dickson on 01603 772426 or email firstname.lastname@example.org