Photo gallery: The Designers Show
- Credit: Archant copyright 2012
Fashion made in Norwich hit the catwalk in style at Norwich Fashion Week as The Designers Show proved Norwich has got talent. By EMMA HARROWING
Norfolk fashion and accessory designers and makers showcased their latest designs on the catwalk at The Designers Show held at Epic on Magdalen Street.
Bridalwear, millinery, knitwear, eco-fashion and for the first time menswear made in Norwich proved that our city has a wealth of fashion talent.
Showcasing on the catwalk were hat designers Betsy Hatter and Wright and Revell, menswear designer Iron and Pin, eco-fashion and textile designer Marian Eve Williams, crochet knitwear from Coridaknit, knitwear brand The Mercerie, bridal designer Sophie and Smith and next generation designers Bridal NEXT, Great Yarmouth College and City College Norwich.
The latter showcased the second collection in their Cocoon label launched at fashion week last year.
You may also want to watch:
For a full report on the collections on the catwalk see you Evening News tomorrow. You can see all the pictures from the show by clicking on the link at the top right of this page.
- 1 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 3 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 4 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 5 'Lives are at risk'-Patients' concerns over surgery appointment struggles
- 6 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 7 All of Norwich's Christmas opening hours
- 8 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 9 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 10 Grill van serving gourmet burgers and hot dogs gets residency at city pub