Photo gallery: Buy your child’s photo from this years’ First Class of 2014
- Credit: Archant
A WARM welcome to this bumper edition of the Norwich Evening New's First Class supplement.
September saw the arrival of hundreds of new faces at our primary schools – and we're delighted to capture them in these special pages.
We've been delighted to show thousands of youngsters taking their first steps on the education ladder.
The world has moved on at great speed and the young people who appeared in our 1995 publications are now young adults.
We wish all the youngsters in this supplement the very best of good fortune and hope that they can find the right balance between hard work and enjoying life to the full.
You may also want to watch:
From the expressions on some of the faces in tonight's supplement, you can see there is a mixture of hope, anticipation – and, in some cases, a little trepidation.
To the children in today's supplement the Star wishes you all an exciting and productive journey through the world of education. Have fun, for sure, but learn great lessons from your teachers – they will prepare you for a fantastic life beyond school.
- 1 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 2 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 3 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 4 Pupils will start September term in different school over safety fears
- 5 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 6 'A great guy' - Tributes to much-loved City fan who travelled home and away
- 7 Where are the best rooftop bars in Norwich?
- 8 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 9 More than a dozen arrests in Norwich on Saturday night
- 10 Perfect plaices? Three fish and chip firms go up for sale
If readers would like to buy photos from yesterday's First Class supplement please call Diane on 01603 772449 or Sadie on 01603 772174, call into the office in Norwich or log on here