Photo gallery: Behind the scenes: Norwich Fashion Week 2013 promo shoot
- Credit: Archant
We take a peek behind the scenes on the promotional shoot for Norwich Fashion Week.
Hair, makeup, outfits, styling, lights, camera and action. We went back stage on the set of the IonfashIon retailers show shoot with photographer Janie Richardson from Big Phat Photos in Norwich to capture just some of the hard work that goes into producing a fashion shoot.
Photographer: Janie Richardson
You may also want to watch:
Stylist: Louise Lace
Hair: The Gallery Haircutters
- 1 Norwich's Jack Wills store to close
- 2 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 3 ‘Burglars will think twice’ - Police hand out security kits to 4,000 homes
- 4 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 5 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 6 Norwich city centre roundabout revamp remains 'firmly in pipeline'
- 7 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 8 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 9 'Too big for Royal Arcade' - boss on why Langleys has split up
- 10 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
Make-up: MAC in Jarrold
Shoot photographer: Antony Kelly
Location: On the roof at Jarrold