Person treated for smoke inhalation after kitchen fire in Norwich
A person needed medical treatment after a kitchen fire at a Norwich home.
Firefighters were called to Clifton Street, off Old Palace Road, in Norwich at 6.30pm on Sunday (December 16).
The cooker fire was out before the crews from Earlham and Carrow arrived and nobody needed to be rescued.
But the East of England Ambulance Service did have to treat a person who had suffered suspected smoke inhalation.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Norwich Evening News. Click the link in the orange box above for details.