Person dies after 'medical episode' near Norwich park
- Credit: Google Maps
A person has died after a suspected medical episode at a Norwich park.
The ambulance service and police were called to Waddington Street, near West End Street Gardens, at about 3.10pm on Saturday October 30.
Despite CPR attempts, the person was later pronounced dead at the scene.
A cordon was put in place and police remained at the scene.
Police said that the death was due to natural causes and there were no suspicious circumstances.
This is a breaking news story. Be sure the check back on the website for further updates as they come in.
Join our Norfolk Breaking News Facebook group to be the first to see breaking news stories in the county.
- 1 Concerns raised over plans for 180 homes in suburb village
- 2 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 3 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 4 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 5 Shabby shed being used by car hobbyist is 'planning breach', council says
- 6 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 7 Busy Norwich city centre road reopened after crash
- 8 A look back at shoppers in Norwich over the decades
- 9 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 10 'No thanks or penny' - Norwich City crest designer hits out at change