People urged to book seats for Norfolk's Got Talent
Peter WalshPeople are being urged to book their places in the audience for the final stages of Norfolk's answer to Britain's Got Talent.Peter Walsh
People are being urged to book their places in the audience for the final stages of Norfolk's answer to Britain's Got Talent.
As previously reported the very first Norfolk's Got Talent competition was launched back in March with the aim of unearthing the very best of home-grown talent, giving them the chance to shine on the stage.
The competition, which is being backed by the Evening News, received more than 70 entries ranging from singers to dance acts, and comedians to magicians, but in the end just 32 made the final cut.
Those acts will now go forward to a series of heats to be held at The Talk in Norwich next month where they will go head to head for the right to win a place in the through to the final in July - and a chance of the �500 first prize.
You may also want to watch:
Joe Ringer, who runs Norwich-based events and performance company Mixed Voice with Josh Lincoln and Rick Greer, has helped organise the contest and has urged members of the public to see for themselves what Norfolk has to offer.
The heats will be held at the Talk in Norwich on June 9, 16, 23, and 30 with the best two from each round going through to the final on Sunday, July 4.
- 1 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 2 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 3 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 4 Community in shock as murder investigation launched
- 5 Suburb's shock after mugging attempt leaves teen laying on path
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 8 Veterans plan alternative Remembrance Service after council's is cancelled
- 9 Speed signs to FINALLY be installed at 'accident hotspot'
- 10 Charity boss in battle with driver who keeps nicking loading space
For audience tickets for the heats costing �4 or the final priced �8 call the box office on 01603 660220.
Have your talents won you national acclaim Call reporter Peter Walsh on 01603 772436 or email firstname.lastname@example.org