Celebrity favourite Peggy's Collection comes to Norwich Fashion Week 2012
Diana Clarke is the face behind hand crafted designer knitwear and vintage inspired clothing label Peggy's Collection.
Based in Dereham, Diana named her label Peggy's Collection after her grandmother Peggy, who fuelled her passion for quality and attention to detail.
With a growing celebrity clientele (Theo Paphitis named Peggy's Collection the Small Business Sunday winner 2010 and one of her designs was worn by Natalie Rooney on the television make-under show Snog, Married or Avoid in February 2011) Peggy's Collection Will come to Norwich Fashion Week in March before heading to Essex Fashion Week in April.
You may also want to watch:
Peggy's Collection can be seen on the catwalk at The Designer Show during Norwich Fashion Week 2012 on Tuesday March 13.
- 1 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 2 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 3 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 4 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 5 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 6 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 7 Terror for tenants as yobs smash their way into flats
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 What are your memories of Castle Quarter?
- 10 Part of A47 closed due to crash