Celebrity favourite Peggy's Collection comes to Norwich Fashion Week 2012
Diana Clarke is the face behind hand crafted designer knitwear and vintage inspired clothing label Peggy's Collection.
Based in Dereham, Diana named her label Peggy's Collection after her grandmother Peggy, who fuelled her passion for quality and attention to detail.
With a growing celebrity clientele (Theo Paphitis named Peggy's Collection the Small Business Sunday winner 2010 and one of her designs was worn by Natalie Rooney on the television make-under show Snog, Married or Avoid in February 2011) Peggy's Collection Will come to Norwich Fashion Week in March before heading to Essex Fashion Week in April.
You may also want to watch:
Peggy's Collection can be seen on the catwalk at The Designer Show during Norwich Fashion Week 2012 on Tuesday March 13.
- 1 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 2 Number of homes for derelict site could be increased to 200
- 3 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 4 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 5 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 6 Cannabis dealer had more than £8300 in cash stashed away
- 7 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 8 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 9 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 10 Glass smashed and racist graffiti sprayed onto Norwich house